The Chad Hakkar

Hakkar is the best Loa of all time. Is defeated but doesn’t ever actually die. We don’t know who the hell he is, he’s just some awesome being. Brought the Gurubashi back from the point of collapse and saved their empire - until scumbag Horde and Alliance invaded and slaughtered them. He gives you exactly what you ask if you pay his price - that’s fair.

Compare this to the other Loas. Tons of them have died. They’ve been sacrificed or killed by adventurers, their own tribes, or other beings. The Loa of kings himself was killed and is even now giving up his essence. Weak sauce compared to Hakkar!

Blood for the Blood God!!!

4 Likes

Going to have to stop you right there.

:cactus:

8 Likes

Back in classic I had to tank him as a fury warrior before the concept of fury tanks was even broadly used because our maintank for some reason was just unable to tank him …

It was strange…

He can use his chest cavity to hold a slurpee.

8 Likes

Hmm, think I’m gonna ignore this stop sign and consider it illegitimate.

Just google image “Hakkar the Soulflayer”. I don’t think some kiddie T-Rex thing can compare.

Hakkar the Soulflayer is a boss in De Other Side, the realm of the loa of death, Bwonsamdi. He is accompanied by the souls of his Atal’ai Devoted. According to Bwonsamdi, Hakkar once made a deal with him for mojo to complete some rituals, and now Bwonsamdi wants Hakkar to pay his debts. After his defeat, Bwonsamdi says Hakkar will return sooner or later.

What exactly was Hakkar working on?

Al of a sudden I have the strange urge to gather skulls.

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll see in the dungeon. I’m glad that it sounds like even though we defeat him he doesn’t truly die.

1 Like

Yeah, Rezan is a chump, he has little tiny baby arms

2 Likes

So are we just excluding Bwonsamdi as a candidate for best Loa, because it wouldn’t be fair otherwise?

1 Like

Muehzala > Bwonsamdi

1 Like

The Chad Lore Irrelevant Loot Pinata

1 Like

Yeah. He just straight up doesn’t give a F about WoW lore or Universe lmao… That’s what makes him great. He’s a feathered serpent dragon fangs clawed beast that demands human sacrifice and doesn’t care how many times you kill him. He’s the most based Loa.

1 Like

Chad Hakkar sounds like a type of bad cheese

3 Likes

The virgin Mueh’zala and G’huun
The Chad Hakkar

2 Likes

I would like to order a turkey and chad hakkar on ciabatta, with mayonnaise and tomato

3 Likes

Still though, Blizzard went right out and named a villain “goon” and no one laughed. Such a tragedy.

We defeated him in vanilla… he disappears for a couple years and reappears in cataclysm.

We free him in cataclysm… he disappears for a couple years and reappears in shadowlands

We kill him in shadowlands… he disappe-

Yea… Hakkar is a joke. He was cooler when we didn’t know what he was up to.

1 Like