The Burning Crusade is Coming to WoW Classic!

So, for NA, is it the evening of May 31, or the evening of June 1?

Because right now the poster says Monday June 1 (which is actually a Tuesday).

Please, some corrections!!!

I know you guys want me to buy the collectors edition but I’m not going to until you update us on Arena changes. You cannot go live with 2050/2200 rating requirements in S1 of arena when Kara/Gruul/Mag are trivial raid content at best that can be pugged with no coms. You’re going to make Arena dead on arrival with a change like that.

2 Likes

Blizzard is really finessing it’s player base. Authentic tbc experience HA… that’s bs. Mount shop, in game toys, char boost and now they want 35 to keep a single char on classic and to go onto tbc. Cash grab after cash grab. And on top of that they give us two weeks of prepatch just because of their pos retail version of the game. Smh we need an authentic blizzard with no activision

1 Like

F@#k you Acti/Blizz you are ruining our games. ALL OF THEM!!! You don’t give a s#$t about the players. You are sellouts. POS company. Yes this improves the conversation in some way. This is not directed at community members, its is directed at Blizzard. You have constructively criticized everything into your p2p flavor. Does that answer all your bs forum questions???

5 Likes

Booo, the original game had a 4 week prepatch, wtf are you releasing the game so quickly after the prepatch.

This is stupid.

Edit: to provide more information, I already have vacation schedule for the first week of launch… giving us less than a month of time to prepare is bad.

TBC is meaningless to me without lifting the restriction of PVE transferring to PVP

Lol reading your comments is hilarious, its an MMO if you don’t want to take the time to level your character or don’t have the time then don’t play the game. This thought process is the reason why their is a cash shop and they are trying to resell you a 9 year old game with the Dark Portal Pass for 39.99 and the Deluxe dark portal pass for 69.99. Yes I understand you don’t have to buy these but it unbalances the game. Classic came out for those hard core MMO players that wanted to go back to before cash shops and boosted idiots. “Why would a boost bother you? There are people that just want to play Tbc and want nothing to do with vanilla” Huh what is the point of playing the game then if you’re going to skip hundreds of hours of content. Thats like me saying I want to be a professional athlete but don’t want to put in the time or work to achieve it.

Oh don’t worry you can have your characters on both TBC and Classic, but wait Blizzard aka Activision needs to earn money on this. So they will Clone your characters to both for a nice 35 dollars per character. So if you want them in both TBC and Classic you’ll have to drop 70 dollars, plus your monthly sub of 15 woot go Blizzard

Do you guys not communicate with the community anymore? There hasnt been a single response to the heavily requested Fresh/Boost-Free servers.

The people requesting these servers are the same people who brought Classic Wow back in the first place. From Private servers back to you guys. Give a response already.

2 Likes

I will be cancelling my sub if the 35$ clone fee remains. I have a main, a main alt, and a bank alt that I wanted to play both in. Im not paying 100$ for that. It was a good run while it lasted, perhaps it will be another 10 years before I touch WoW again

1 Like

Extorting your playerbase for more profits and not delivering extra for that, is shameful blizzard, downright greedy.

1 Like

Really excited for TBC. Disappointed about the shorter prepatch since it seems to backtrack on the BlizzCon idea that the devs wanted players to be able to enter the dark portal as one of the new races along with their friends and guilds.

#NoChanges

1 Like

Yes… That’s the point of fresh servers…?

#SomeChanges

1 Like

Blizzard, can you please answer this question:
Will the number of character slots per realm be increased?

1. Yes - By X
  2. No - It will stay at 10, prepare to delete something.
  3. We haven’t heard enough people cry to even think about it.

Ashes of Creation changed date’s so good luck with your rushed game now blizzard.

Actually they may not be. I have done a lot of researching and Activision has lost millions of players. This action they chose to do has hurt them even more.

1 Like

Can someone point me to information concerning cloning my characters. If I buy the paid character clone will all my gold and inventory be available on both the classic character as well as the TBC one.

Yes… That’s literally the point of cloning