'The Burlap Grind' Quest made my character stuck with 'Character Locked' error message

Picked up the quest ‘The Burlap Grind’ and now my character is stuck with a ‘Character Locked’ error message when trying to log in. I can log into my other characters just fine and create a new timewalking character but I can’t log into the one I’ve been leveling all day with. Sitting at lvl 62 and can’t log in to play. Tried the character stuck service and that did not help at all. The support service doesn’t offer anything to remedy this.

Would recommend people not pick up this quest and skip it just in case, the cinematic caused my game to disconnect and now my character is stuck on ‘Character Locked’

1 Like

Did you try to unstick that character from the Expanded Universe or from your other Timerunner? If from one of your “regular” characters, try logging into your new Timerunner & using the service again. If it still doesn’t work, I’d both post in the Tech Support forums and put in a ticket. You’ll immediately get a canned response directing you to use the service or read some articles, just ignore all that & scroll to the bottom where you’ll see a button that says something like “I need more help”. Click that & tell them (again) that you tried the service, it didn’t work and you don’t need the articles because you already tried the service. It might take a few days, but you’ll get a response from a GM.