The Brand Holds The Key Bugged

Benn waiting for 2 hours for him to move, he’s just stuck on the stairs, in Evade mode

1 Like

Same here on Daggerspine, lots of people waiting for them to fix it, I put in a ticket about it and got a response about how it’s been fixed, (when it clearly hasn’t been) and some same ol same ol stuff I can try to fix it. Sucks, hadnt played in 8 years and now i’m stuck

2 Likes

More and more players getting stuck there, this is a campaign quest is it not important enough? I got players saying they got stuck ever since the Tuesday servers maintenance, still not fixed.

1 Like

Players have bugged the mob “Brethlun the Brand” on Firetree server using a target dummy it seems. he is stuck on the stairs leaving his spawn area and will not reset.

1 Like

Brethlun the Brand is quite far away from his normal spawn point, somebody lured and bugged him at the stairs on purpose? If this is true it needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Post HERE:

1 Like

This is still broken please fix this ASAP, can’t move on with the story!!

1 Like

We going to get any action here on this? Seriously two days now?

2 Likes

Probably not

Just turn warmode on. come back and kill him.
he’s not stuck in warmode on a different shard.

1 Like

Still an issue on Bonechewer

piling on - uthe realm

Blizzard please fix this ASAP its been 4 days now and we still can’t progress… This is unacceptable this game has been out for so many years how is this even a thing anymore? Do you not care about the game and your members that pay for it? For the loss of 4 days progression we deserve comp… I really hope you fix this soon.

Once in War Mode, I was able to complete the quest.

hes bug in runetotem too he jam on the stairs and do not respond its like that about 2 days

I had the same problem on Lightbringer yesterday. Because the character was an alt, I went back to Oribos, turned on Threads of Fate, and continued leveling in Bastion. Really disappointed that the storyline comes to an abrupt halt at this quest.

rarely get time to play and now im stuck at 55 on the quest “The Brand holds the key” and Brethlun has just been evading on the stairs for what iv noticed has been 2 days. been just logging on for 5 sec and just logging right off because theres a large group of people stuck.
im super casual and i just wanna level my hunter, this sucks :frowning:

1 Like

Help! Brethlun the Brand has been bugged out just standing on the stairs in the Maw for at least two days now (and by some accounts four or more days). We are unable to finish the storyline quest “The Brand Holds the Key”. He cannot be attacked or interacted with in any way. Please help. This is very frustrating.

Encountering this problem today on Lightbringer, Alliance, WM Off. He’s standing on the stairs evading. I tried emoting /chicken but it didn’t help. :wink: Someone stopped to tell us about the WM workaround. I may just enable shards of fate on that character.

Thank you for all your detailed reports on the issue! We’ve investigated the quest and have deployed a hotfix that should address the issue shortly.

2 Likes