The Brand Holds The Key Bugged

Have been waiting on Proudmoore the last 30m for Brethlun the Brand to “unstuck” but he is bugged. there are a TON of people in the maw waiting to complete the story but we are all stuck!!! Help! TY!!!

15 Likes

This needs to be addressed asap!

3 Likes

This is still an issue on the bladefist server.

1 Like

Happening right now on Muradin/Nordrasill too

1 Like

Blackrock as well

1 Like

And Bonechewer

1 Like

Hyjal, stuck there in the Maw too at this Brethlun the Brand.

1 Like

Stuck on same quest. He evades and cannot be killed. Lots of people waiting on azol-nerub

1 Like

Same problem all day on Uldum.

1 Like

Same on Malorne, bunch of people just standing around him evade bugged on the stairs

1 Like

Bugged on Shadowsong - everyone is dancing with him, and talking. Still annoying, however!

1 Like

Benn waiting for 2 hours for him to move, he’s just stuck on the stairs, in Evade mode

1 Like

Same here on Daggerspine, lots of people waiting for them to fix it, I put in a ticket about it and got a response about how it’s been fixed, (when it clearly hasn’t been) and some same ol same ol stuff I can try to fix it. Sucks, hadnt played in 8 years and now i’m stuck

2 Likes

More and more players getting stuck there, this is a campaign quest is it not important enough? I got players saying they got stuck ever since the Tuesday servers maintenance, still not fixed.

1 Like

Players have bugged the mob “Brethlun the Brand” on Firetree server using a target dummy it seems. he is stuck on the stairs leaving his spawn area and will not reset.

1 Like

Brethlun the Brand is quite far away from his normal spawn point, somebody lured and bugged him at the stairs on purpose? If this is true it needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Post HERE:

1 Like

This is still broken please fix this ASAP, can’t move on with the story!!

1 Like

We going to get any action here on this? Seriously two days now?

2 Likes

Probably not