The boys need a homeeee

Sup guys. We’re The Boys, a group of semi decent players that have been friends for years and have raided together for years both as Mythic raiders, and casual heroic only raiders.

At serveral points of our time together we’ve tried making our own guild, however at this point we’ve come to accept that none of us really want the responsibilitys of a leadership postion, and just want to have fun playing the game together and with new friends.

What we’re looking for is a guild that been together for the a while and is stable, but could use a few more bodies and some new friends for Mythic+, Heroic raids, or even some (Casual)Mythic raiding depending on what your guilds’ goals are.
What you’d be getting with us is an established group of good players looking to take a more casual approach to the game(but still active), who are all eager to do content and make new friendships.

We also play a lot of other games together that we would love to play with others such as PoE, Sea of Thieves, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and frequent board game nights on Tabletop Simulator.

If you’re a horde guild that’s activly playing the game and would love more bodies and more friends, we’d love to hear from you.
Right now our player list/what they play is as follows.

Fivepercent - Priest(Any) Paladin(Prot/Holy) Mage
Hart - Paladin (Prot/DPS)
Ste - Warrior(DPS) Rogue Mage Priest(DPS)
Zindane - Rogue
Denzer - Mage
Mindful - Shaman(DPS) Rogue Warlock
Lost - Warlock DemonHunter(DPS)
Reknar - Warlock Shaman(Enhance) Hunter
Maybe some others at some point but these are the people I am 100% on.

To get in touch with me and The Boys my contancts are
Bnet: FivePercent#1797
Discord: Five#1773

Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We also have multiple gaming events outside of WOW.
We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

As a heroic focused team we can go to 30 man team…we usually maintain 25-30 members. Currently we are at 23 with 2 part timers (less than 50% attendance due to work travel that understand we only take with if we have room). I usually do not take big groups, but I am willing to meet with you for a voice chat and see where it goes. Of the list of folks the only player we would have trouble fitting in is Zindane the rogue (we have 4 on the team already).

We have 1, possibly 2 healer spot still open (monk, paladin, or shaman preferred). One of our healers is kinda a jerk and we would like to replace him eventually. Warlock spots have opened up so we can add up to 2. Priest we can add only 1 dps spot. Warrior 1 spot. Paladin 1-2 dps spot (high need). Mage (high need we have none rt now) up to 3 spots. Hunter (high need) 2 spots. Shaman dps and/or healer 1-2 spot. Any dps that would have viable healing OS or a tank OS are highly preferred as its nice to have back ups on the team.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi!

Epitaph is currently rebuilidng and recruiting all classes and levels. We are an adult guild who enjoys all content and having fun. We raid friday and saturday nights 9est to 11est (sometimes a little later) and are on tbe Draka/Suramar server. We are currently pushing mythic plus as well. If you are interested or have any questions please add me to battlenet! Alikona#11551

The guild itself is a newer guild but the core group of us have been friends/playing togrther for over 10 years.

I hope to hear from you soon!

hey i added you on discord look out for an add from snarfing

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 7/8N EP. We plan to clear normal then heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

You guys sound perfect for us

Server: Skullcrusher/ Black Dragonflight / Gul’Dan
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm to 11:00pm (EST)
Raid Environment: Casual AOTC focused
Recruitment Needs: DPS of any class and spec (willing to consider package deals of players)
Current Progression: 7/8 Normal Eternal Palace

About ATR:

All That Remàins is a casual AOTC focused raiding guild that has been together on Skullcrusher since 2009. We are recruiting players who want to progress at a steady pace while maintaining a fun and respectful raid environment. Our goal every raid tier is to get our AOTC achievement and maybe try out some mythic bosses if we have the attendance to do so. We have never failed this goal. Our raiding atmosphere is very casual, relaxed and easy-going. We ask that players to have an understanding of your class and a willingness to improve if you have room too. Our raid team doesn’t track attendance and we have a lot of raiders who are only able to raid 1 day a week or every other week. We understand life comes before the game and want to build a raid team and environment for like minded people.

Our guild is largely comprised of members in their late mid to twenties and beyond. We are a very tight knit group and have attended the weddings of guild members, among other things. We also host an annual, multi-day guild meet up. We consider ourselves to be more of a community than a raiding guild as we also enjoy playing many other games outside of WoW together.

If this sounds appealing to you feel free to contact myself or guild officers in this thread or via Battle Net @
Varibash#1421
Mortel#1814
Gromn#11901

Hiya Fivepercent & The Boys!

I would love the opportunity to chat with you as you sound like a perfect fit for our guild!
Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream (Horde side) and we are also a multi gaming community. WoW is our main game (even have a classic team looking strong for August) but we also like to play other games to mix it up!

As for our raid team, we raid only 2 nights a week - Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We also get AoTC and then will dabble into mythic. CE is always the main goal but if we don’t get there it’s not a huge deal. We only raid 2 nights a week so we do like to be as efficient as possible in our 7 hours a week. On off nights we do M+, PVP or other games.

We are always looking for more friends to join our active community and if you raid that is just a plus for our team!

Please add Nox#3461 (discord) or Nox#1368 (bnet) so we can chat some more! I will add you as well!

Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Hey Fivepercent

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient. Our guild has been together and consistently active through many xpacs, with many members playing since vanilla.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full timerd to round our roster out and I think we could accommodate you guys.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hey Five, Hart, Ste, Zindane, Denzer, Mindful, Lost, and Reknar!

Depending on your guys’ availability we might be a good place for you! The variety of classes that you guys bring to the table is really great.

The guild has been around since middle of WoD. It survived a server/faction change during the blizz sale a few months back. The guild was started by a bunch of RL friends who just wanted to play the game together, but we’ve made some great wow friends too! Many of us have board game nights and my Co-GM and I host 2 DnD nights in which several of our guildies play.

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)
Progression First week of new Raid: 6/8N, 1/8H (We had a few key people on vacation)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend so far in this xpac.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into some casual mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal. We’re an AotC Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

Disclaimer: We are family and we are friendly, but we’re not family friendly. Off-color and inappropriate jokes abound! :smiley:

I added your discord! Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Hey Five!

I’d LOVE the chance to get to know you all and see if we’d be a mutually good fit!

Safe Word is a horde guild on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and the group that has openings (for you ALL) is an AOTC focused progression group. It raids Wed/Mon, 7pm-10pm PST. Right now, their current progress on the first night is 6/8N and I’m thinking that they’ll clear it on Monday.

This group is in need of a tank and heals, so here’s what I’m thinking for you guys:

Five - Holy Pal
Hart - Prot Pal
Ste - Warrior
Zindane - Rogue
Denzer - Mage
Mindful - Shaman
Lost - DH (need another, just in case our current one ever misses a raid)
Reknar - Sham (enh)

Obviously, this is open discussion and we’ll always prefer to let players play what they enjoy.

I’ll go ahead and add you on discord and maybe we can chat sometime today.

Here’s my long post for some more information on Safe Word: Delete please

Looking forward to talking!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

YO BOYS! We are a new guild called . We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

My friends and I were in the exact opposite position as you and we felt that it was our time to make our own guild and recruit studs!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Looks like this has been up a few days so you may have already found something, and I know you said you are looking for horde, but if Alliance isn’t a deal breaker and you are still looking, I think Descendants of Lore may appeal to you and your friends. If you wish to talk more feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but do not stress if we don’t clear all the way. We prefer to just have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. (EP starts Sunday)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a hybrid class that can DPS/Tank to help fill in as a tank for raids and Mythic plus on occasion.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.