The bone zone (H)

Welcome to the Bone Zone… Yup that’s us. Laid back and very chill folks who love to run 29 bgs and looking to do end game raiding in the future. We have many old school vanilla and retail folks that are here to help level and get gear for bgs and raiding. You looking for some exciting and silly times. The bone zone is the place for you. Pst us for more info. No drama or toxicity aloud. Come see us at the Wall!

Got killed by the Co-GM on his level 60 when I was only level 37. That’s pretty toxic. Also this dude can’t spell allowed. Be careful of this guild.

Sorry for double post. Instead of going to their ZG raid, there are three members of the raid camping my corpse now. Very toxic guild.

what u mad because your faction started war and we finished it?

3 Likes

Tell that to alliance when they ganked our lowbies.

2 Likes

I was ganked by (3) of the whiners Guild mates while questing in the ungoro crater. I was lvl 47 they were 52’s… I was minding my own business trying to complete my quest and was shot in the back by a hunter and his (2) partners with no chance to defend myself…I called upon my guild mates and we went looking for them and drove them out of ungoro crater. This Guild is now kill on site with our Guild… BEWARE! you are on a PVP server; what goes around comes around ALLY!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you had this experience Juwu! When one of our lowbies gets ganked over and over again, we go clear the whole area of alliance. I’m sorry if you feel the 5 mins we were in your immediate area getting revenge made you have a bad day. Unfortunately if you were innocent of camping yourself, you may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and I apologize for your fellow alliance making us bring down the hammer.