The Blacktooth Grin [H] Is recruiting. Welcome Home

The Blacktooth Grin has been a half baked, fully cooked, and lightly fried guild since 2013. Aggressively stepping up to content with a mix of " How hard can it be?" and " Let me try, Hold my Beer." The Blacktooth Grin never backs down from fair fight, we just won’t be fighting fair.

You like Tim Allen, the Big Lebowski and the Predator? How bout the aesthetic of 1980’s Miami, chest hair and floral print. No? okay… What about a guild that is nine years old, and still has some of its original founding members still active to this very day. Still not sold? well…

You ever shoot a machine gun on peyote? Yeah, me neither, bet its cool though. Anyways…

From AOTC to KSM, even the occasional masochistic son of gun who enjoys PvP. The Grin’s got you.

You hear that? That’s the sound of 2 minutes a side, a little salt and pepper medium rare, excellence. That’s what I’m talking about. Now we’re fired up, bud.

Now, we sure as hell don’t hold a candle to Fierce, Resonate, Invictus, or any other top guild in progression here on Bleeding Hollow. Not saying we can’t be that sweaty, of course we can and how dare you for doubting us… It just normally takes about a flight a stairs and a sleeve of Oreos to get us there instead… I know, Look at us, pure unadulterated, concentrated charisma. Absolute stallions, the lot of us.

Alright, alright… All jokes aside If I had three words to describe The Blacktooth Grin they would be:

Dedicated. Determined. Home.

We’re not just a guild, we’re an experience.

The Blacktooth Grin, - It’s time to show 'em your teeth.

Interested in a trial run, getting together for some keys, or just a place to hang out and make new friends, feel free to reach out on Bnet - SamtheRogue#1373

1 Like