The big question: how Would have that be the Lore So that the gnolls sean playable race?

Already be discussed, but Nobody has invented A Big Lore So that the gnolls be a playable race .
You Can Invent a good lore or history So that the gnolls can Join in the horde?

1 Like

Why don’t you come up with a reason the Horde would want gnolls to join, instead.
Because I can’t think of one, other than a council of clowns are in charge and half of them are furry already.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906234294333218826/1110967806268293191/pandablink.gif

1 Like

the answer is 7.

I thought the answer was…

1 Like

Horde has been too inclusive - it’s led them to great depths of degeneracy.

Should have listened to Garrosh.

inventing? hmmm. maybe through the questline of interpreting the furbolg language we could have a professor decipher the gnoll language?
ontop of that, horde makes allot of sense cause hogger was always hunted by humans. Elwynn forest gnolls probably have a harsh bias against the alliance for taking there kin so the horde is a enemy of thy enemy.

Something having to do with how Alliance kill gnolls in droves so out of fear of them and needing allies they join Horde? I mean Horde got Nightborne because Tyrande was being an insufferable ***** to them and they had more in common with the BE so horde got them. That or go the vulpera route and be like “We hate the alliance for hunting us and such, we go horde” for gnolls as I don’t think Horde has been slaughtering them as much as Alliance but I could be wrong

Pretty sure everyone has been slaughtering gnolls in Azure Span / Brackenhide Hollow. I don’t see how gnolls are going to join either side, or why either side would want them.

Then again, Warcraft IP’s writing team comes up with stupid things all the time and they become part of the official story, so who knows.

Am I the only one who thinks Gnolls would go to Horde instead of Alliance if they were playable?

There are various Gnoll clans all over azeroth and you are just singling it down to just one (albeit unified) from Elwynn Forest.

Outside of a few, Gnolls aren’t particularly smart and will ally just about anything. Look at Meatball who has been an on and off follower since WoD for both factions.