The Big Druid Bug list

I’ve also experienced many of these druid bugs; they’re pretty consistent. Hoping they get fixed soon, especially the FB energy consumption bug. Feral feels especially clunky with the way energy is working at the moment.

3 Likes

It’s pretty sad that we are nearing a full month without the known issues sticky being updated

1 Like

Bear Threat seems off to me… talented with bear threat and hitting swipe on 3 mobs… i will still lose threat on mobs very often… even with tabbing to get an attack off randomly on each

2 Likes

Swipe seems to give next to no threat in my experience (max threat talents), not sure how it was in classic so can’t comment on it.

Just another day with a broken class, will we see bug fixes before the end of the year? unlikely. Back to the top.

3 Likes

Yea it seems like the only reason to swipe is burn extra rage, better to just tab target maul for threat.

2 Likes

WTF has Blizz done to Druids in classic? What a cluster****.

2 Likes

Anyone notice that combo points disappear when you simply change your target either to yourself or another mob and change right back.

I was in STV and Duskwood today and if I was attacking a target and went to heal myself, my combo points were gone. I also noticed if I clicked a mob or horde player in the distance and back to my target, my points were gone.

I dont think this has happened to me prior to today and it doesn’t appear to affect pvp encounters .

Edit
[Patch 1.4.0](patch date:2005-05-05): Combo points will no longer be removed if the target is deselected. They will only be removed if a different target is selected.

Well SOB. Sure was spoiled switching from a shaman to druid when they redid the cat and bear form models.

I guess I haven’t noticed because I don’t deselect the mob to heal myself. /mindblown.

This was normal for Vanilla. It is not a bug.

That said, it was always somewhat annoying. As time went on, they made it so a mob would not lose points, but you could not use them on another enemy. A little later than that, they made combo points stay on you.

What…

How am I just noticing this now.

Edit
[Patch 1.4.0](patch date:2005-05-05): Combo points will no longer be removed if the target is deselected. They will only be removed if a different target is selected.

Well SOB. Sure was spoiled switching from a shaman to druid when they redid the cat and bear form models.

I guess I haven’t noticed because I don’t deselect the mob to heal myself. /mindblown.

Hmm, I started in 1.1 so I will chalk that up to forgetting that was done. Thank you for noting it.

That IS a bug then.

Well now idk. Reading that it seems to imply that what i described IS working as intended. Just tested a bit. If I’m still on the same target and heal myself, my combo points remain. If I target something else, even just a enemy player to see their level from afar, they remove. If I select myself (which may be a bug) they remove. But if I just don’t target my first mob and re-target it, points are fine.

Hmmm, now that I re-read that change, I think it is working as intended. I misread it as the combo points were kept even with you selected a new target.

Back in Vanilla, you lost points if you changed targets. That is why I have not been worried about how combo points have been acting. This change just says so long as you do not target a new thing, you will not lose points. Which matches up with what you have been seeing.

When I heal myself, I do not lose points because a heal/buff auto targets the caster.

Tempted to try a target of target macro now.

There has still been no response to acknowledge the druid bugs are being looked into. The critical being powershifitng losing talent buffs/auras. This needs to be addressed.

3 Likes

If you want to talk to me on battle that I could tell you I am a druid from original vanilla beta most of those bugs you list are the way it was in vanilla you could not use deviant Delights in vanilla or TBC or Wrath for example aquatic form shifting out always in the game. A girl generation is also correct with Druids the issue is are we classes are not properly waiting for you to grab threat they’ll start Hellfire is done too early or blizzard too early or Frost Nova before you have a chance to even get hit and have them to separate I can hold aggro against level 60 Rogues and warlocks that know how to play and level 54. Also growl and taunt is melee range only in vanilla so get yourself feral Church if you want to taunt off over here the problem there is Healers also aren’t smart enough to realize hey he just snared the guy that’s hitting me walk away then you can even save yourself a taunt right now with this thread it shows lots of idiots play the game I already do that playi

It is currently working as intended I promise you also there click on your own portrait kill yourself and then go back to attacking that one targets you will still have the combo points you only lose the combo points if you tap targets or if you go to loot or talk to another Quest Giver or something like that which means you are selecting another targets

H predatory strikes also works just because your attack power is not the same and Bear and cat does not mean it doesn’t. Agility does not give bear form attack power but it gives cat form attack power so you get around one attack power per agility forecast but in Bear form you get zero attack power from agility also predatory strikes will show up on your weapon damage so start respecting if you want to see a difference remember what your weapon DPS is when you’re in Bear form pop out with no spec you’ll see it’s lower

I am quoting the source of the comment you made for a reason.

I did not use Deviant Delight in vanilla. However, I did use Noggenfogger all the time because of how amusing it was to see a two-hander swung REALLY fast.

I do know for a fact that I used it, just simply because I did the work to be able to use for the amusement the skeleton for caused, especially in PvP.

What is your memory as far as this?

Noggenfogger absolutely, 100% worked in Vanilla.

2 Likes

So did deviate delights, they weren’t changed to not work until BC.

Only thing he was right about is losing combo points on switching targets/acting on another target (say with a mouseover ability). Everything else about his post was wrong.

Predatory strikes and Pack still not applying when shifting.
Furor causing me to go into combat for no known reason.

THREAT IS BROKEN - SWIPE GENERATES ZERO THREAT.
I’m specced in Feral Instinct and lose aggro almost instantly even when telling my group to focus on my target and after having cast Regrowth on myself pre pull.

Get your sh1t together Bliizard and FIX THIS.

1 Like