The Big Druid Bug list

-Using innervate on yourself remove the 10% damage buff from natural weapons ( possibly just an ui bug) Edit: def looks like an ui bug, your damage stay the same but it gets no mention of being buffed by natural weapon
-Ferocious bite eating energy of the next tick
-Baseline threat reduction in cat form not working (Unconfirmed, people are reporting too high threat in catform) If the baseline threat is indeed reduced its possible that it get canceled by powershift or that mana regen in form apply threat when it should not.

3 Likes

Ugh, so many bugs.
I havenā€™t gotten natural weapons yet but i assume itā€™s the same problem as lotp/PS disappearing when you shift until you shift again.
BTW, Grimtotem Naturalists (in bear form, the same bear form as druids!) in Feralas, can parry, /sigh

2 Likes

The shifting power gain delay from furor/wolfshead is ao annoying!! And my LotP / Predatory Strikes randomly being lost on powershift!! Cmon blizzā€¦

1 Like

Sorry friends I had a 3 day ban for ā€œtrollingā€. Maybe blizzard should check out the good bug reporting work I do for them before they make such a baseless claim at a veteran like myself.

Anyways, lots has happened since Iā€™ve been gone, yeesh. Yā€™all have been doing great working hunting down the bugs, this list gets bigger by the second! I will edit my post and go through them as soon as I get some time.

4 Likes

Add having to level weapon skill to the list!!

Weapon skill isnā€™t maxing out when shifted into bear/cat form

1 Like

I mean most of them are really inconvenient and for PvP the noggen is also bad, but come onā€¦ the mana burn bug, if true, really breaks the class vs mana draining classes.

You wont beat a hunter and your slim chances vs locks/priests are reduced to ashes if thats the case. Not to mention the implication for WSG flag carrying if you can manaburn the fc. No way this was undiscovered in beta.

Sadly you are absolutely right my friend. I actually watched a druid live report the mana burn issue on live stream during beta so the issue is well-known. Blizzard is just basically refusing to fix the class.

At this point, hunters are the only class that can even be argued are in a worse state than druids. Almost every mechanic we have is broken in one form or another.

Some people feel differently, but I actually view the noggen/deviate bug as a serious nerf to druids in reality. It is a quintessential mechanic in vanilla for druids to be able to cloak their form.

As far as the mana burn goes, youā€™re even more right. It is game breaking.

And keep in mind, the original list is missing something like 10 bugs I havenā€™t gotten around to edit in yet because Iā€™m on my phone.

I will add them eventually but they are still here in the thread for all to see how broken the class is at the moment from head to toe

Keep it at the top, Most of these are pretty game breaking bugs as far as druid gameplay goes.

Unfortunately druid population small enough to prob go unchecked for quite some time due to many people being unaware, compared to something like hunter, priest, mage or warrior bugs.

2 Likes

The delay on Furor is actually insane, makes it so obvious a feral charge is inc making it incredibly easy to juke.

2 Likes

Updated the OP with more bugs keep it up boys

Added staying in combat from furor even when completely unshifted to bug list

The list of bug is really disheartening :frowning:

Iā€™ve also noticed my fair share of bugs/issues with the class, especially during tanking and when shifting to cast something.

Threat is really a major problem where more often than not I will miss consecutively. Not sure if itā€™s my imagination by whenever Im alone i rarely miss or get dodged/patried but once I group up with a friend weā€™re both missing and getting dodge/parried like itā€™s going out of fashion.
This inturn ruins tanking as I not only miss on my main target but also on swipes.

Swipe is another thing all together with it not generating ANY threat (and if it does itā€™s so minimal that it might as well not even be used) that AOE tanking is a bloody chore with mobs just gleefully run off to smash my healer or whatever dps is around.

Iā€™ve also noticed micro lag when shifting out to cast regrowth or healing touch via macro, where the cast just doesnā€™t happen at all or the game will micro freeze and im stuck doing nothing which in-turn gets me killed.

Mana burn in form is also a massive disaster in itself.

• Not being able to use travel form in Booth Bay is also frustrating and boggles the mind.

• Entagling roots breaking before its duration is up.

Indeed it is my friend. Iā€™m probably going to quit after I get my epic mount if these issues arenā€™t addressed.

I will look into your report I am simply replying atm.

Thank you for your input

1 Like

Roots always had a heartbeat tick. Meaning it could break on its own damage.

3 Likes

Any news on mana burn while shapeshifted being fixed?

Has there been any response to mana burn still taking mana while shapeshifted?

Thatā€™s so weird I thought it was jist me but there were timea I would swear FB ate up more energy than it should. Sometimes I would have like 60 energy and FB would use it all, or I would see my next tick of energy instantly disappear after FB.

Of course not. We still need 350 replies to the bug report before we get a blue post

Not a chance

feel like all the delay based issues, that a lot of other classes seem to experience on some of their abilities, is their spell batching system.

And Furor bear form rage generation seems to just be activating and invisible instant enrage or some other halfass means of giving us rage probably causing the delay + combat. Like as is standard with the delay on abilities there is a delay between shifting into bear and this enrage activating.

Anyways just trying to up the post count as its the only way to ever get anything noticed.

1 Like

Good man. I liked the post though, interesting take on their version of furor. I would definitely agree. And I like that we can say half-assed.

Furor is definitely halfassed, along with the entire class

Can confirm this is working as intended. Though heartbeat resists are a completely independent mechanic from damage based breaks.

Both of these work against roots simultaneously