The Big Druid Bug list

dodge dodge miss parry dodge miss dodge

NEVER remember it being this ridiculous in vanilla.

You and me both and feral has been my main since 1.1.

Several (3+) levels higher and I’m missing like i’m some sort of cub. What, really, is our chance to miss with normal vs special attacks, and what should it be? I am pretty sure they’re not in parity.

Haven’t confirmed them all but the weapon bug it’s really annoying and time consuming, the Tauren seal form it’s reaaaally annoying and may cost lives when trying to escape in pvp

13 Rakes in a row missed/blocked/whatever vs a lvl 26 Hillsbrad Footman (as I am a lvl 27) before applying dot. I watched in delightful horror as it all went down.

I think these mobs are overtuned to begin with, so it’s probably more parody than anything.

1 Like

Something is very wrong with PVP in the timing compared to Vanilla.

This is to Report the Nature’s Swiftness / Healing Touch macro refuses to work 90% of the time in PVP. In Vanilla, this was our emergency heal. Now what happens is no matter what you do, even if you are standing completely still, it gives you The Nature’s Swiftness aura, but Healing Touch refuses to go off. The funny thing is if you’re just standing and not in any combat it seems to work perfectly.

/cast Nature’s Swiftness
/cast Healing Touch

I have tried many variations of this macro and nothing is working as it did in Vanilla.

I have had instances of Swiftmend refusing to go off in PVP as well, Not silenced, not nothing. It just did not work.

Just now I fought a rouge and clearly rooted him with the cast bar going completely through and nothing happened. I did it again and nothing. Nothing in the combat logs about me even casting root or him resisting anything. A free action potion is doubtful.

Another huge bug is you can be healing and the cast clearly goes through with 5-10% of you health left and you still die. I had a 162ms ping in Vanilla. Now I have one in the 50ms, so I don’t really think lag is the issue.

The timing is all messed up, and if it is true that mana drain still goes through in animal form with these bugs or server timing issues or whatever is going on, PVP is unrecognizable from a druid’s standpoint when comparing to Vanilla.

Update:

In many cases Nature’s Swiftness Seems to be causing a 1 sec global cooldown. In my case Healing Touch. This is not the appropriate action.

“When activated, your next Nature spell becomes an instant cast spell.” ~Tool Tip

“Activating this ability does not trigger the global cooldown.” ~WOWpedia

Update 2:

Maybe this gives more insight into what is going on under the hood with several classes. From the hunter Feign Death bug post.

2 Likes

The aquatic form bug happens to night elves as well, and seems to be a holdover from retail’s coding, where it’s happened for a long time.

2 Likes

using a macro to shift out of form and cast something is also bugged at times.
More often than not i’m left standing there doing nothing having to press the button again a second time to get it to cast.

Not sure if it has to do with GCD and swing timers or just shonky work on Blizzards end.

1 Like

Yeah there’s a lot of bugs, I have a /cast cat form /cast prowl macro and sometimes it doesn’t prowl, usually after i just finished a spell cast… not sure what is up with that
also really weird things happen if you cast forms after the end of a spellcast like regrowth sometimes it interrupts the cast
travel form doesn’t work in places marked as ‘outside’ , it even lights up the travel form icon on the stance bar. For example the auction house hut in darnassus you can walk right out where you aren’t under the roof and the button lights up but you can’t go into travel form. It’s really annoying.

5 Likes

It doesn’t apply every other powershift if you powershift very fast. Same how leader of the pack doesn’t get applied. That’s the bug that I’d like acknowledged

Hey guys sorry I haven’t been updating this post. I’ve been banned for the past week. I think I need to make it a policy not to post on the general forums because that place is cancer, and everyone trolls me or just flat out insults me for insinuating the existence of bugs in the game

This forum is much more nuanced and I have always had constructive feedback from you all, and for that I appreciate all of you here taking the game seriously and working towards fixing it as it is obviously in a pitiful state right now.

I will not be here much longer, as this community isn’t one I want to be a part of (minus you all here in the bug report forum), additionally, Blizzard’s refusal to acknowledge our concerns is par for the course and they aren’t a company I want to support with my money.

I am working on a Master Bug list which will attempt to compile all the game breaking bugs we have at the moment, which numbers probably close to 50 alone major bugs and hundreds of minor ones.

Thanks,

Ravid

2 Likes

Popular druids who livestream are now actually illegally modifying their clients (called “morphing”) to get the same effect and satisfaction that you should have when using noggenfogger to cloak shifting. While other players can’t see the morph you have, and it’s more of a cosmetic thing on your end, it is none the less against TOS and really tells you where we’re at where players have to illegally modify their game to get a mechanic that was in vanilla.

1 Like

Another BUG I just noticed is that Nagelring does no damage to attackers or its on some weird internal cooldown thats once every few hits -_-

Did Blizzard do any Q&A/internal testing or what?

1 Like

So it seems the fixed the hit chance bug, no changes to druid power shifting or even acknowledgment of the issue. The need to tone back or turn off spell batching because I guarantee most of our issues (furor/wolf helm delay) power shifting bugs, etc are coming from that and they have no idea how to fix it with the artifical lag they introduced.

3 Likes

I’m still missing mauls , claws, swipes etc :frowning:

2 Likes

Do you have 9% hit for boss fights? the bug I was referring too was with hit gear not stacking properly unless you unequip and re-equip in a certain order. Things like devilsor, truestrike, Blackstone ring etc were not giving hit after zone ins. I was hoping when they fixed this issue it might have been related to our shapeshift aura issue but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

1 Like

Not sure if bug, but can anyone confirm that Nagelring reflect is supposed to work in bear form and stack with thorns? No damage shows up in combat log, MSBT, or Details!.

1 Like

My memory says it should, but if you read the posts from that time on wowhead, you can see it being referred to a lot.

classic wowhead com/item=11669/naglering#comments

So I can tell you from TBC arena that mana drain channels cast before the druid shifted did indeed hit their mana bar in bear. Mana burn would fail. Mana drain while casted on an enemy in bear would fizzle. I’ve asked some old school pvpers whether or not sting went through, but none of us played hunter or druid.

Not sure how this behaved back in the day, but I know shadow form is doing the same thing.

Is there some sort of changelog to show what is fixed in each week’s maintenance?

I haven’t seen a single fix for druids so far :frowning: