The best RP server, right here

Yep, still feel the same way. :100:

I remembered the time when I was first realm-hopped to WRA back in 2016…it was whole lot of a welcoming change from the crap Dalaran server. I have joined WoW in Dec 2014 then took a long hiatus when my grandpa died around that time. It wasn’t until April of 2015 when I first got my gaming PC and installed WOW by my friend’s suggestion and loved it ever since. Been on Dalaran and made some friends but it didn’t last long since friends come and go. One day, one of my friends decided to show me WRA realm by realm hopping me back in 2016…probably around Legion pre-patch. And I really loved it…such a welcoming change and have many good communities and guilds there. Once I got enough money, I transferred few of my characters to WRA and never looked back. I have seen the Alliance and Horde of this realm and I love the feel of closeness of each other. Hell, both guilds I am in on Horde and Alliance were shocked when I ended up at a hospital back in summer of 2017 due to pancreatitis. Didn’t even log into Discord until I was home to finish my recovery when I was greeted by a lot of caring friends. It’s the closeness of each person on WRA that made me stay, even if they’re a random stranger! Also, not only that but some funny stuff that I see here on WRA is the reason why I stay on this realm. :smiley: Love all of you, people! <3

WRA is the perfect server to scratch that itch between my cough “weekly” DnD games.

Oh and the people here are pretty good, I guess.

How is the population while leveling? I’m thinking of making a character here because I heard the community generally friendlier.

Pretty sparse from what I’ve seen, unfortunately. With the Vulpera coming out in a couple weeks, there should be an uptick in people leveling.

It’s a a pretty good server if:

• You’re Horde and never turn Warmode ON
  • You’re Alliance and always have Warmode ON
  • You get free bonuses as Alliance even if you outnumber Horde heavily in WPvP, to the point of camping Newhome for hours without contest

As someone who isn’t a tryhard PvPer but like to dwell in it from time to time, I hate the experience and always go back to my MoonGuard Allies and contribute more to the issue, I basically get 25%+ rewards handed to me for free 24/7.

For RP though, it’s super good, and if you like a chill WoW experience I couldn’t recommend this server enough :slight_smile: