The best coffee creamer/flavor thing

I drink my coffee blacker than Satan’s heart.

Putting anything in your coffee is a sign of weakness.

1 Like

Those are deathmatch words, miss.

I just use arf and arf. (half and half)

1 Like

2% milk, just enough to change the colour.

Regular old white milk for me in medium roast coffee. Only way I’ll drink it. Can’t stand any flavored coffee.

2 Likes

I’m a long time classic coffee drinker - cream and sugar. Yes I’ve tried all the fancy flavors and keep coming back. I was addicted to powdered Coffee-mate creamer for many years until I realized its made with corn syrup and changed to ultra-filtered half & half cows milk. My goal is to get use to either black coffee (with a bit of sugar) or replacing my half & half with oat-milk.

Side note: The “Oat Yeah” oat-milk (made by Silk company) is the best thing that ever happened to cereal!! Cereal stays crunchy!

In winter hazelnut with whip cream.in summer cold mocha :yum:

Giving you a like because you put in the effort. To both exceed 10 char and to purée them.

2 Likes

Most people make the mistake of thinking gnomes are only useful for sports equipment. But they’re actually a very versatile natural resource that can be used for anything from food flavorings to roofing shingles.

2 Likes

Milk. Or Light cream in the carton. Not the fake crap that comes in pretty-packaged plastic bottles.

I like everything cinnamon

Oh and milk

And pour over

almond milk /ducks

A bit of French Vanilla, a bit of Hershey’s Syrup, and a pump of caramel over a medium roast.

Pretty slammin’.

Irish Cream :slight_smile:

As the creator intended!

regular cream just goes to show you did not eat paint chips as a child.

1 Like

3% milk and sugar?

who needs creamers, not me!

Just plain evaporated milk.

1 Like

I like this one

2 Likes