The best Buff you can give a Troll is shoes... prove me wrong

As a Troll Druid I MUST insist that my hps would improve substantially if I wore appropriate footwear. It is a known FACT that your outfit is a contributing factor to your overall effectiveness.

5 Likes

…what happens if we give the druid form shoes? :microscope::robot:

8 Likes

The existence of shoes removes the need for our bodies to have good feet. No longer will good feet provide a competitive advantage and a group which uses shoes will evolve without any positive weighting on good feet. As a result, the species will have worse feet and they will start to depend on shoes to get around. For example, in hot deserts, those species do not use shoes because the parts of their bodies that touch the hot ground are equipped to deal with the temperature. Most humans can not handle walking around on the hot ground without shoes for long periods of time.

Trolls don’t lack shoes, shoes lack trolls. Which is to say, trolls do not wear shoes because shoes are inherently inferior to the power of troll feet.
Troll feet have walked through Molten Core, Icecrown Citadel, the burning sands of Tanaris and the unnamed fragments of the Twisting Nether. All the rest of us had to keep updating and upgrading our footwear to keep up.
Not trolls.
Never trolls.

4 Likes

With this haircut, nobody notices my feet anyway.

As a night elf, I don’t care what trolls wear. However, what they eat sounds delicious. They have some good spices.

1 Like

What’s this shoe thing is it some silly human thing ?

So…does the aberrus druid armor boots not cover troll feet and make them look like claws like it does for tauren?

Just steal models from Sideshow Bob.

2 Likes

Have you seen the belt clipping issues with the 10.2 raid druid tier set? I would rather have blizzard fix belt clipping issues, lol.

just grab two vulpera’s to be your shoes.
there ankle huggers anyways

1 Like

The Mag’har shaman heritage belt clips so bad I don’t wear it.

Troll wants shoes
Transmogrifies shoes to be invisible

1 Like

I believe you are wrong!

These days, this is considered proof, so…

No shirt. No shoes. No service.

Whatever troll debuff keeps them barefoot, I’ll take it. I hate my sandals.