The benefits of RDF FAR outweigh any potential social deficits

Yes, but the mistake you make is assuming the path of least resistance is a bad thing. At times it is but most of the time it’s the best choice one can make.

3 Likes

Mailbox also breaks immersion.
And close auction house…tf is that. Completely kills the vibe.

And of course, time to remove PvP UI and battlemasters. People queuing in towns for PvP 24/7 is really killing the immersion and world pvp/

Make them go to BG locations.

4 Likes

So we’re just rattling off more random comparisons?

You’re yet to add anything of value. I mean, whatever strokes your ego mate.
As practice shows, only little insecure people are unable to present & defend their stance.

But it’s okay, I’m sure someone other loves you.

1 Like

Pointing out the fallacies of your arguments is valuable to people that endear rationality.

For someone who didn’t want to engage, you certainly reply a lot lmao

1 Like

Where did I say that?

Tesalyn is steamy because their throw away accounts got a vacay.

1 Like

Um. no. This is my main & my only 80 toon. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t put this on a already noticeable thread? What makes you so special and so wise that you couldn’t just pick a already exsisting thread?

Thanks for starting a new rdf thread. We need more new threads on this topic to get a full discussion of this issue

3 Likes

i.e. encouraging spam

LOL private servers got us classic in the first place you know. Those dam theifs stealing WOW and playing a version of it that is unplayable. All those hundreds of dollars that wont be able to go into bobbies yacht. That poor multi billion dollar company.

Dont even get me started with people sharing amazon prime accounts too! Poor old jeff

2 Likes

I’d just like to point out if you’re paying for a sub and playing a private server I’d hardly call you a thief :slight_smile:

Stealing is theft. You can make all the rationalizations you want but in the end it’s stealing. I’ve heard shoplifters make the same justifications. I have my corporate prejudices too so I consider those who stole music through napster as much more criminal than those who stole from Bizzard. But in the end stealing is theft. There’s only a certain amount of theft that any business can absorb so you thieves can be grateful that most people have a higher moral character then you.

Don’t know how much more of a hint is needed then the mass locking of rdf post but this is becoming borderline spam imo. Take the L and move forward.

1 Like

Did you notice this is not Classic? This is Wrath Classic, or a form of it.
Wrath, had RDF, while it did come later, it was there. So again…

1 Like

Basically. ascension I’d say is worth a go at least once.

ever wondered what if? you can probably answer that question there.

like if one has wandered wouldn’t it be fun to have hunter who goes to melee when too much threat (or in leveling start no pet at all) and it doesn’t suck.

The answer is yes. even basic sinster strike to slice and dice for after your aimed shot gets the mob all up on you is kind of nice.

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to start a topic on rdf tomorrow to see what it takes to go over that so called border line.

I have a problem with all these absolutes you’re using here. You’re saying there’s “nobody” to run heroics with and I’m pretty certain this is hyperbole.