The application has encountered a critical error!

You can open a ticket at the top of this forum and provide the information to them if you want one on one attention to your issue.

Follow this link. I was actually going to suggest opening a ticket as the each crashes you posted were for completely different reasons why the game is crashing. The 138 is a security issue, second is a DirectX crash and the third is for a unknown reason.

follow the link below you will need a dxdiag, msinfo

How to run a Dxiag and Msinfo for ticket

Link to open ticket
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/158/164/ticket

In a live chat now.

And they just as useless…

The Problem is all of the errors you have posted are different. which points to a issue outside of the game either Hardware or Driver issue. If you want to post A dxdiag I would be glad to take a look.

DxDiag
1.Press Windows Key + R.
2.Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3.In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4.Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
5.Open the txt file above select all, copy and paste to this thread.
You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of ticks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.

```
If it will not allow you to post the whole thing post it on pastebin.com just post the last section of the link see the highlight section below .

ttps://pastebin.com /y47kBy74

Hi there!
I have 1 question before I am comfortable giving out any instructions.
Pepino: Is your Windows 10 install an upgrade install from win 8?
And, do you know what an in place windows install is?
(Derps, posted wrong toon)

No it’s not upgraded, it’s windows 10 on its own.

It’s 3:14am here, so I’ll respond when I wake up.

I sent my dxdiag and msinfo already to blizzard. In that live Chat.

They just told me 8.1 changed a lot of things that’s why I’m getting the error cause it could be conflicting, which is stupid as for 14 years I’ve never had this problem. Just gonna wait for another error and go back and complain more.