šŸŸ The Ankoan and Jinyu Race Discussion Thread

Agreed! I like it better than gilgoblin.

2 Likes

Thats right. Here is a video showing so. (SPOILERS) Donā€™t click if you donā€™t want to see Nazjatar or the Gilgoblin bodyguard footage.

On topic. Ankoan also worship Gral if I am not mistaken? They have the buff by Gral that mentioned them as faithful to the sea loa?

Now my question. If there anything suggesting that Gral canā€™t grant druidic powers?

3 Likes

Not much evidence either for or against that notion. Gralā€™s largely a rather underdeveloped loa. Heā€™s definitely one of the weaker ones, at least.

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep this in mind.

Question: how are you able to link to images and videos? I tried to get a few up for my thread over here (šŸ‰ Official Twilight Highlands Allied Race Megathread), but find myself unable to do so.

You have to reach Trust Level 3.

Keldar. Like Rorrand Explained. You have to be trust level 3. However you probably need an more immediate solution amirite? Here is a tip that I can offer you which will help you out. If you want to link images that are displayed openly for everyone in a thread but arenā€™t trust level 3, your best option is to upload images as videos like so:

Now its obviously still inferior, but its better than not being able to link images openly. Here is the easiest way I know to do this. Follow these steps:

1. Get OBS Broadcaster(completely free)
  2. Take a 1-5 second video of an image.
  3. Upload it to youtube and make sure the video is set to public.
  4. Make a library of your saved videos somewhere online so you can easily link them when you need.

This at least can help you with a more immediate solution.

3 Likes

No to both. We donā€™t need more ugly species.

2 Likes

You can stick with your pointy eared humans :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

My support for Ankoan and Gilgoblin!

6 Likes

No, we need MORE Ugly Species, less pretty ones.

8 Likes

As I always say. For anything to be an allied race, there needs to be females as well. And so far, I donā€™t see any. I hope blizzard will surprise us though. I really like the Ankoan.

1 Like

Iā€™m really anxious to see how future PTR builds shape up.

1 Like

This plus aquatic ones. EQ had Frogloks and Iksar. WoW is way behind the curve on playable fish, lizard, and amphibian races.

8 Likes

The female voices definitely add hope.

1 Like

they look a lot cooler than your transmog thatā€™s for sure.

5 Likes

Some of the male voices sound a bit weird in my opinion, but itā€™s good to hear that there are female voices.

Iā€™m all for pretty races, but iā€™m afraid there arenā€™t much ā€œPretty Racesā€ to choose from in this expansion.

Besides, I think Pearlfin are quite pretty theyā€™re based off the koifish

who else did you want to see as an AR anyway :confused:

3 Likes

Is there a shark variant based on Arlong?

1 Like

If we donā€™t see Sethrak happening on the Alliance Iā€™d welcome these guys would beat getting more rehash races.

5 Likes

Make a monk call em Jinbe master of fishman karate!

1 Like