The Amulet of Grol

Bugged still. Going to try completing the other story lines and comes back… fingers crossed.

Still bugged.

Still bugged. Went and did the Murloc quests and came back, still ‘already being used’.

It seems to work as long as you do it in a certain order I was able to grab the Amulet of Grol as long as I did it first. Reminds me of the glitch on the lunar event with the staff and the different wells. As long as you did it in a certain order, it should work.

As of 4/3/20 I had same issue, however, I dropped out of warmode, retook quest and had no problems completing it! Hopefully this helps someone.

This worked for me, except I turned warmode on because I started with it off.

I reset my WOW interface per Blizz’s instructions and it seemed to take care of it. It kicked me off the server the second I grabbed the skull, and when I logged back in I was almost dead from Grol’s attacks. Luckily I was able to bubble just in time and finish him off. Whatever, it’s complete.

Does nobody look at these from Blizzard? Still bugged May 2020…smh

So it worked for me when I did this:
I completed the other two amulets and handed them in then I abandoned the grol quest…clicked and started it again…went back to the skull Head and it let me retrieve it…within a few seconds I “heard a noise behind me” defeated grol and got the amulet!

The quest seems really particular about the order. I received the same “already being used” message, as I tried to do it second. Dropped the quest, went and got it again, did the quests in order (with this one last) and it worked.

#stillbugged BTW lol

I swapped wm and was able to loot

Going to try this

You have to go to the opposite mode whether it be…war mode on…or war mode off. I abandoned the quest before I switched modes in the Stormwind/Org. I myself switched on war mode, flew to blasted lands, went back in time, accepted the quest…flew to boat and it worked. There is no way that I was deleting a wtf folder or resetting my interface for some broken code on their end. It takes me hours to set all that up again. Anyways, I hope it works for someone else.