The Amount of RBG Software Is Too Dang High

So I’m wanting to build a new PC for some reason. I’ve picked out a few parts already but I’m annoyed with RGB. I want all the cliché RGB components but I’m not sure if they’ll work with each other. Am I overthinking this or is it really as confusing as I think it is?

So far I’ve picked the PC-O11 Razer case by Lian Li, Lian Li case fans, EVGA RTX 3080/3090 FTW3 (not sure yet), an ASRock motherboard (with RGB), and Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RAM. Do I need to have RGB software for every brand?

Its starting to feel like too much work for what a buddy of mine refers to as “unicorn puke.”

The motherboard and rgb fans, if plugged into motherboard RGB headers, can be controlled via the BIOS or whatever motherboard software you use in Windows.

The RAM will need Corsair’s iQUE/Link software and IIRC the EVGA GPU will need Precision X to control the RGB on the GPU.

I am presently using CAM (for my CPU), LINK (for RAM), and Razer Synapse for my Keyboard. My RGB fans are controlled via BIOS since they’re plugged into the RGB headers on the motherboard.