The Amani are NOT the good guys

Amani are the good guys. So it is totally fair and just if they take back their land which was stolen from them by the humans.

Do you side with nelves in WC3?

3 Likes

I’m going with yes, but with a added justification of why it doesn’t count. Or something equally insane

2 Likes

No.
They are too tall.

The Night Elves are basically a xenophobic, arrogant and uncompromising people. Do not enjoy.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. Tyrande was actually not going to attack the Horde initially. She was hoping they would move on but when they didnt and started cutting trees then she decided to attack them.

Tyrande wasn’t in command at the time of the founding of Quel’thalas, and the orcs were not enemies going back thousands of years. So I don’t think that is necessarily a predictor.

2 Likes

Imagine suppoting Night elves attacking trespassers but damning Amani who practically did the same thing. Alliance hypocrisy as its finest.

Tyrande was in command of the night elf during the founding of Quel’Thalas

1 Like

Ähem, the Elves allowed the trolls to litteraly move in into their Territory as refugees and let them build a village…in darkshore.

And the Amani didn’t touch the elves until they built their city on a sacred pilgrimige site. Stop having double standards.

The amani attacked the elves before…it was even posted here…

Trespassing and then minding your own business for thousands of years =/= Trespassing and destroying the forest and then getting attacked by wildlife guardians, culminating in the death of a god of nature and drinking of demon blood, all in a couple of days.

Could you provide the quote from the chronicles that describes Tyrande’s thoughts when the Orcs arrived at the forest?

The elves didn’t mind their own business. They claimed land that belonged to someone else. Stop being a white supremacist. It makes you ugly.

They settled on ruins they didn’t know were sacred to trolls. Which, then again, were ruins, so they were abandoned. What drove the hatred between Trolls and Elves, however, reaches back to the Kaldorei Empire, or even before that. “Minding their own business” refers to the interval between the founding of Quel’Thalas and the Troll Wars.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739539695578382398/1006283796271857731/unknown.png

stop talking nosense…

2 Likes

Erevien, just read the lore.

The High Elves by all accounts, by all means, “minded their own business.” They had no idea the land they settled in was sacred. It’s poor to blame someone for something they held no knowledge of. Whether people want to admit it or not, like it or not, the Amani are the bad guys in this conflict, and they by and large have much, much more blood on their hands than the Quel’dorei had ever accumulated.

1 Like

The big difference between night elves and amani here is probably the initial reaction, nightelf: first observe, maybe they just want to move through the country, but when the Warsongs started to pick up and destroy everything, the night elves attacked.

Amani: Attacke on sight.

2 Likes

There are some who would hard disagree with this. But each has their own opinion on who was right or wrong and that’s fine by me honestly. :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_heart:

Thanks for providing the quote! I do think that Tyrande could have behaved in a more diplomatic manner. She evidently knew about the plague, so just attacking the refugees on sight seems like a weird move, from a purely strategic perspective (the Scourge would likely arrive soon after). However, the fact that the Orcs behaved the way they did and then proceeded to drink demon blood makes me feel less pity. And I don’t think a clan that calls itself Warsong really wanted peace.

The Warsong wanted lumber because Thrall told them to do so. That is much less agressive then what the humans and high elves did.