The Alliance Guild Directory

Seeing how we don’t seem to have anyone updating the current Alliance Guild Directory (if I’m wrong, please do let me know so I can delete this and apologize profusely) I figured I might as well set one up so we can have an updated one for both factions!

So! If you’d like to list your Alliance guild, please copy the template below and fill it out in your own comment. I will then add it to this main post so everyone can see it better! :slight_smile:

(For Horde guilds, please check the Horde Guild Directory: WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events) )

Guild Name:
Description:
Races Allowed:
Leader(s):
Who to Contact:
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?)
Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera)
Currently Seeking: (Do you need more tanks/healers/dps? Short on RPers of a certain race? Have an officer slot that needs filling?)
Most Active Playtime:
Forum Post:

Please try to keep it short and sweet, as I have no clue what the character limit will end up being for these types of threads in the new forum setup!

GUILDS

Guild Name: Howling Owl
Description: A faction neutral coffee shop/cocktail bar that hosts several regular entertainment focused RP events.
Races Allowed: Any
Leader(s): Alaris/Zelektra
Who to Contact: Saeil#1437 on Discord
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP, with a focus on RP events in particular
Requirements: Characters who join must be faction neutral. Application and IC interview is required. The application can be found on our website howlingowl-wra.tumblr . com
Currently Seeking: Bartenders, security and entertainers.
Most Active Playtime: 5PM-10PM server time. Active throughout the day on Discord.
Forum Post: [H / A ] The Howling Owl/Club Night Owl is hiring! Bartender, security and entertainer positions available!

Guild Name: The Sha’tor
Description: The Sha’tor is an order of draenei dedicated to the preservation of their people and culture, as well as honoring their place within the Alliance. With equal parts tenacity and hope, the Sha’tor aids in defending against the myriad threats that bombard Azeroth, while simultaneously supporting the draenei people as a whole in the quest to rebuild and thrive in the world they now call home.
Races Allowed: Draenei (normal and Lightforged) Non-draenei alts allowed depending on the situation
Leader(s): Varistus, Vivaaldi, Orynthia, Klement
Who to Contact: Any of the above in-game, Varistus at HoganLegDrop#1146
RP/PVP/PVE?: Medium RP, Casual PvE
Requirements: Must be lore-abiding, Light-oriented/respecting/understanding. Website application and short IC interview to join. www.shatorwra.com
Currently Seeking: Anyone that has a love for draenei RP and a willingness to work within a guild setting to help develop not only your characters, but the peoples’ around you as well.
Most Active Playtime: Anywhere from 3PM-10PM server.
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-shator-draenei-guild/170508

Guild Name: Silver Circle
Description: The Silver Circle is a guild of keen-eyed kaldorei who stand vigil over their people, ever alert for the rise of new enemies or the resurgence of old. We stand ready to heed the call to arms against the foes of the Alliance or those who despoil nature or corrupt Kalimdor.
Races Allowed: Kaldorei
Leader(s): Feyawen, Shaureyne, Moonfeathers, Kelanthos, Elliistra
Who to Contact: Any member
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP, Casual PvX
Requirements: Lore-abiding, Faithful in Elune, Respectful of Guild Rules
⸰☽ https://silvercircle.shivtr.com/ ☾⸰
Membership Restrictions: No Demon Hunters or Death Knights
Currently Seeking: We are actively on the lookout for genuine players who are respectful, considerate of others, and interested in making long-lasting friendships and roleplaying within Kaldorei themes.
Most Active Playtime: 4pm - 11pm (server)
Forum Post:
SILVER CIRCLE ⸰☽◯☾⸰ NIGHT ELF RP

Guild Name: The Ardent Circle
Description: Fiercely devoted to the Alliance and each other, the Ardent Circle is a knightly guild of like-minded individuals that defend the kingdom from all threats and strive to bring light to a darkened world.
Races Allowed: All Alliance races
Leader(s): OOC: Livi, Pensife, Hamilton / IC: Finnigan Wyman, Centori Dellanir
Who to Contact: Livi, Virtued, Pensife, Hamilton
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP
Requirements: Lore-abiding (for the most part), DHs cannot rank climb but are still welcome to RP with us, character must be Alliance-aligned and fit with our values, no application required - simply message one of us to begin your recruitment process!
Currently Seeking: Story runners and RPers
Most Active Playtime: 3-8pm server time most nights, Discord active all day
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-ardent-circle/294705

Guild Name: Measured Chaos
Description: Measured Chaos is a guild and conglomerate Community of Alliance guilds, across multiple World of Warcraft realms who connect via a shared discord server. Many of our members also have horde characters that play with others while our new Horde Chapter’s are being prepared. MCC welcomes a diverse member base with a common thread of mutual respect and understanding while having fun playing World of Warcraft. MCC was founded with the intention to bring guild members together to play World of Warcraft with other like-minded adults, with a strong emphasis on voice chat, however voice chat is not required to be a member.
Races Allowed: ALL
Leader(s): GM: Minnieebrod-Wyrmrest Accord CoGM: Kevdac-Wyrmrest Accord
Who to Contact: Any member can assist you
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?) We have lost most of our roleplayers and roleplaying events :frowning: Everything else we offer. We are primarily a social casual guild for adults.
Requirements: You must be 18, We don’t allow any political or religious convo’s in guild chat or hate speech. Be respectful of others is all we really ask of our members. We try and keep it a relaxing, positive place to be. Make sure your toon is logged in at least every 30 days to avoid being purged.
Currently Seeking: I wish we could find more people that loved to roleplay and would love to put together roleplaying events. Despite being on a rp realm, we just don’t have members willing to put together events for others. Aside from that we like to find other casual playing adults that just like to enjoy the game with other casual adult players. We have a discord for those that choose to use it to put you in touch with all of our other realms and for cross realm events and activities.
Most Active Playtime: evenings and overnights. It’s quite common to have a minimum of 30 members online in the evening and in the mornings perhaps 10 to 15.

Guild Name: Runeweaver Legacy
Description: Taking on the mantle of an old line of war-mages, the Runeweaver Legacy is dedicated to facing the myriad threats that rise around Azeroth. Beyond that, the newest Runeweaver, Kaliendra, has dedicated the guild’s resources to humanitarian aid and digging for lost relics, both of this ancient line and beyond.
Races Allowed: All races.
Leader(s): Kaliendra (GM), Miraluna, Brýn
Who to Contact: Any of the above listed officers! If we’re not available, any member can take your name for us to get back to you.
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?) RP and light PvE. We don’t raid, but we do other group and world content together.
Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Reasonably connected to Azeroth’s world. We’re not massive sticklers, but we’d like some basis in the character you bring. Otherwise we do a basic interview that’s more about getting to know you OOC and having an introduction RP than anything else.
Currently Seeking: (Do you need more tanks/healers/dps? Short on RPers of a certain race? Have an officer slot that needs filling?) Anyone! We’re rebuilding ourselves from a bit of a slump that came mid-expansion.
Most Active Playtime: Evenings, with members in a discord at any hour of the day. We tend to put up events around 5:30 server time (PST) and those usually run 2-3 hours.
Forum Post: [A-RP] <Runeweaver Legacy> is recruiting!

Guild Name: The Fortyseventh
Description: The 47th Infantry Regiment of the Alliance Army
Leader(s): Lebryn Edain / Kenorian Felmourn
Who to Contact: Lebryn, Zalra, Borthu, Oliviabell, Kenorian, or any other member currently online
RP/PVP/PVP: We’re heavily RP focused but we do have a raid team as well as get together every Sunday to do PvE content
Requirements: Discord + IC website application
Currently Seeking: All are welcome!
Most Active Playtime:
Forum Post: [A-RP] <The Fortyseventh> Wants YOU!

7 Likes

Guild Name: Howling Owl
Description: A faction neutral coffee shop/cocktail bar that hosts several regular entertainment focused RP events.
Races Allowed: Any
Leader(s): Alaris/Zelektra
Who to Contact: Saeil#1437 on Discord
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP, with a focus on RP events in particular
Requirements: Characters who join must be faction neutral. Application and IC interview is required. The application can be found on our website howlingowl-wra.tumblr . com
Currently Seeking: Bartenders, security and entertainers.
Most Active Playtime: 5PM-10PM server time. Active throughout the day on Discord.
Forum Post: [H / A] The Howling Owl/Club Night Owl is hiring! Looking for bartenders! Updated for new year!

2 Likes

Woo! Our first addition!

Guild Name: The Sha’tor
Description: The Sha’tor is an order of draenei dedicated to the preservation of their people and culture, as well as honoring their place within the Alliance. With equal parts tenacity and hope, the Sha’tor aids in defending against the myriad threats that bombard Azeroth, while simultaneously supporting the draenei people as a whole in the quest to rebuild and thrive in the world they now call home.
Races Allowed: Draenei (normal and Lightforged) Non-draenei alts allowed depending on the situation
Leader(s): Varistus, Vivaaldi, Orynthia, Klement
Who to Contact: Any of the above in-game, Varistus at HoganLegDrop#1146
RP/PVP/PVE?: Medium RP, Casual PvE
Requirements: Must be lore-abiding, Light-oriented/respecting/understanding. Website application and short IC interview to join.www.shatorwra.com
Currently Seeking: Anyone that has a love for draenei RP and a willingness to work within a guild setting to help develop not only your characters, but the peoples’ around you as well.
Most Active Playtime: Anywhere from 3PM-10PM server.
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-shator-draenei-guild/170508

1 Like

Guild Name: Silver Circle
Description: The Silver Circle is a guild of keen-eyed kaldorei who stand vigil over their people, ever alert for the rise of new enemies or the resurgence of old. We stand ready to heed the call to arms against the foes of the Alliance or those who despoil nature or corrupt Kalimdor.
Races Allowed: Kaldorei
Leader(s): Feyawen, Shaureyne, Moonfeathers, Kelanthos, Elliistra
Who to Contact: Any member
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP, Casual PvX
Requirements: Lore-abiding, Faithful in Elune, Respectful of Guild Rules
⸰☽ https://silvercircle.shivtr.com/ ☾⸰
Membership Restrictions: No Demon Hunters or Death Knights
Currently Seeking: We are actively on the lookout for genuine players who are respectful, considerate of others, and interested in making long-lasting friendships and roleplaying within Kaldorei themes.
Most Active Playtime: 4pm - 11pm (server)
Forum Post:
SILVER CIRCLE ⸰☽◯☾⸰ NIGHT ELF RP

1 Like

Guild Name: The Ardent Circle
Description: Fiercely devoted to the Alliance and each other, the Ardent Circle is a knightly guild of like-minded individuals that defend the kingdom from all threats and strive to bring light to a darkened world.
Leader(s): OOC: Livi, Pensife, Hamilton
Who to Contact: Livi, Pensife, Hamilton
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP
Requirements: Lore-abiding (for the most part), DHs cannot rank climb but are still welcome to RP with us, character must be Alliance-aligned and fit with our values, no application required - simply message one of us to begin your recruitment process!
Currently Seeking: Story runners and RPers
Most Active Playtime: 3-8pm server time most nights, Discord active all day
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-ardent-circle/294705

Guild Name: Runeweaver Legacy
Description: Taking on the mantle of an old line of war-mages, the Runeweaver Legacy is dedicated to facing the myriad threats that rise around Azeroth. Beyond that, the newest Runeweaver, Kaliendra, has dedicated the guild’s resources to humanitarian aid and digging for lost relics, both of this ancient line and beyond.
Races Allowed: All races.
Leader(s): Kaliendra (GM), Miraluna, Brýn
Who to Contact: Any of the above listed officers! If we’re not available, any member can take your name for us to get back to you.
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?) RP and light PvE. We don’t raid, but we do other group and world content together.
Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Reasonably connected to Azeroth’s world. We’re not massive sticklers, but we’d like some basis in the character you bring. Otherwise we do a basic interview that’s more about getting to know you OOC and having an introduction RP than anything else.
Currently Seeking: (Do you need more tanks/healers/dps? Short on RPers of a certain race? Have an officer slot that needs filling?) Anyone! We’re rebuilding ourselves from a bit of a slump that came mid-expansion.
Most Active Playtime: Evenings, with members in a discord at any hour of the day. We tend to put up events around 5:30 server time (PST) and those usually run 2-3 hours.
Forum Post: [A-RP] <Runeweaver Legacy> is recruiting!

I am so not used to these forums but here goes I’ll do my best!
Guild Name: Measured Chaos
Description: Measured Chaos is a guild and conglomerate Community of Alliance guilds, across multiple World of Warcraft realms who connect via a shared discord server. Many of our members also have horde characters that play with others while our new Horde Chapter’s are being prepared. MCC welcomes a diverse member base with a common thread of mutual respect and understanding while having fun playing World of Warcraft. MCC was founded with the intention to bring guild members together to play World of Warcraft with other like-minded adults, with a strong emphasis on voice chat, however voice chat is not required to be a member.
Races Allowed: ALL
Leader(s): GM: Minnieebrod-Wyrmrest Accord CoGM: Kevdac-Wyrmrest Accord
Who to Contact: Any member can assist you
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?) We have lost most of our roleplayers and roleplaying events :frowning: Everything else we offer. We are primarily a social casual guild for adults.
Requirements: You must be 18, We don’t allow any political or religious convo’s in guild chat or hate speech. Be respectful of others is all we really ask of our members. We try and keep it a relaxing, positive place to be. Make sure your toon is logged in at least every 30 days to avoid being purged.
Currently Seeking: I wish we could find more people that loved to roleplay and would love to put together roleplaying events. Despite being on a rp realm, we just don’t have members willing to put together events for others. Aside from that we like to find other casual playing adults that just like to enjoy the game with other casual adult players. We have a discord for those that choose to use it to put you in touch with all of our other realms and for cross realm events and activities.
Most Active Playtime: evenings and overnights. It’s quite common to have a minimum of 30 members online in the evening and in the mornings perhaps 10 to 15.
Forum Post:

Added those last two to the OP, although they’re out of order.

Thanks Shaysinn! I also updated ours with the new forum post when you have the time to fix that. I appreciate the directory you’re putting together again. I miss our old one.

1 Like

My pleasure! I’ve updated your forum post!

Guild Name: The Fortyseventh
Description: The 47th Infantry Regiment of the Alliance Army
Leader(s): Lebryn Edain / Kenorian Felmourn
Who to Contact: Lebryn, Zalra, Borthu, Oliviabell, Kenorian, or any other member currently online
RP/PVP/PVP: We’re heavily RP focused but we do have a raid team as well as get together every Sunday to do PvE content
Requirements: Discord + IC website application
Currently Seeking: All are welcome!
Most Active Playtime: Afternoons / evenings.
Forum Post: [A-RP] <The Fortyseventh> Wants YOU!

47th was added a while ago but just wanted to bump!

Is this thread still being updated? Trying to find a guild, but I’m having a hell of a time figuring out what’s active/dead/currently recruiting.

im forming my own guild < slime squad > rp/pvp/pve. all races allowed so long as they roll eel class.

Feel free to keep adding guilds if yours isn’t on the list![quote=“Seláh-wyrmrest-accord, post:14, topic:293980, full:true”]
Is this thread still being updated? Trying to find a guild, but I’m having a hell of a time figuring out what’s active/dead/currently recruiting.
[/quote]

It is, but only when guilds are added. =/

1 Like

Bumping so that new Alliance players can see their faction’s listed guilds!

1 Like

This one is very outdated. I haven’t gotten many responses on it and I don’t play Alliance. =/

1 Like

Aw man! Well, at least it’s something! Besides, several of the guilds I see listed here are still active as far as I’ve seen, so it’s still a pretty helpful resource even if it’s a short list! I may look into seeing if the Stormwind University wants to list their guild here, since I don’t see it on the list. (Unless I’m just overlooking it, which may very well be the case. I tend to stare directly at stuff, and still not see it. I guess that’s something my character and I both relate on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

I’ll definitely try to spread the word for folks to list here, if it would help, when I get the opportunities to do so! Never the less, thank you for making this post!

2 Likes

Better then nothing.
Most guilds up top are still petty active from a /who.

I at times wish I like Horde more with how active their guilds are.

1 Like