The age old question, how to find a good guild

My brother and I have been playing this game since vanilla. We both taken breaks through the years but all in all the game is fun and we always find ourselves coming break to beat up more bad guys, enjoy the lore and of course kill alliance :slight_smile:

One thing that we both miss and talk about now and then is that the game would be simply more fun with a guild to run content with. We aren’t hardcore mythic raiders anymore, haven’t been for a long time. We have the utmost respect for the people that can be at the leading edge of the raiding content and pushing for hard kills. However with that said we are both fathers with multiple children and that time no longer really exists for us like it use to.

Nowadays we find the most enjoyment running mythic plus which we both feel is a great addition to the game. Having to pug all the time does get old and the quality of the people you run across is always a gamble.

We are looking for a guild that is running m+, normal/heroic raids and maybe even likes to dabble with pvp now and then. However with that said, we simply have no idea how to find a good guild now-a-days.

We are open to server transfers as our server (Baelgun/Doomhammer) is pretty dead or at least feels so.

I main a shaman (380ish ilvl), I like enh for dps and I also enjoy healing, sadly they aren’t the greatest for m+ content. I also have a druid resto/balance (390ish ilvl).

My brother has a pally tank that he enjoys and a hunter, both are 390-400ilvl range (I believe).

We are on the east coast of the U.S. thus (EST) and can usually commit to the game once 9:30/10:00pm rolls around due to family responsibilities.

Any guilds out there looking for a couple of competent people to add to their roster that run the content we are looking for?

To all that took the time read the ramblings of a crazy old raider, thanks for your time… and I wish you all the best in game and out.

Invincabul-Baelgun

Good Afternoon,
You really pose a good question? I think you and your brother would like our Guild. We are a Guild composed of Adults and all of us have like you been playing this game on and off for years. In the true context on terms we are considered a casual guild. We do raid and run Mythic+, and also do a number of other in game events, achievements and such. We have been around since Wrath, so a number of years. If you would like to chat more, please contact me @ Btag: Zarithia#1563 or Discord : Zarithia#9314.
I hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

You and your brother are the exact kind of people that are in our guild. We are looking for more like minded individuals to join our guild :slight_smile: We start raids, two nights a week at 9pm EST though so that may not work for you. Check us out and if any interest reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you both!

Hey Invincabul! I can’t tell you how to find a good guild now given how the game is played and the people are anymore, it’s a discussion that we have from time to time among the guild, the difference in the player base, the friendliness, the helpfulness, the socialness. It’s just gone compared to vanilla, bc, and wrath. I can tell you though that I work incredibly hard to keep the same atmosphere within my guild as I did in bc and wrath when I started running a guild. I’ll toss my copy paste recruitment below and if between this and that your interest is piqued feel free to add me and we can chat :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (No Rdruid)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)
1 Ranged (Mage)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi Invincabul,

We may be a good fit for you. Most of our members do have families/other commitments and I understand what you are looking for.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey Invincabul! I expect you to generate a lot of interest from guilds! Gear can be earned, but quality people to hang with can be hard to find sometimes. I can say as a father of 3(!) myself that we try to keep WOW as what it should be about. Adults having fun getting away from adulting :slight_smile: look forward to hearing from you, and if I don’t, I wish you luck finding yourself the right fit! Take care!