The absolute state of this game

imagine that some players like both classic and retail versions of the game,
blaming devs is really easy
they don’t decide when stuff have to be launched, they have to deal with cuts shareholders decided and still try to deliver the product

bloomsday, go back to trolling arena and bg forums :face_with_monocle:

I’m already paying for this one so how about instead I get some value for money?

2 Likes

You get to wipe on Sapph with me!

Why? Because I disagree with you on something? You must have blue hair.

I’m sure the two employees they haven’t laid off are working as hard as they can. I don’t blame them.

1 Like

No because you’re just mean for no reason. Mean people always have mental and emotional issues. It is known.

2 Likes

While that’s true, it’s also true that if you’re posting on this forum you’ve paid up front. Why shouldn’t you expect to be treated in an honest fashion? Or do you think business 101 doesn’t apply here?

1 Like

I don’t think I believe you.

Posts the most hateful comment ever to someone who did nothing to him. Calls other people hateful. What a disgusting trash person you are. I despise people like you. You literally would attack anyone who posts a valid complaint because you like to live all the way up Blizz’s backside. You are pathetic.

3 Likes

No, because you’re a prick and a trash human being.

1 Like

What a pathetic obnoxious shill you are.

1 Like

Yeah, and I’m the hateful one. LOL you have issues buddy

“Be grateful that you receive a product that you pay a monthly subscription for - even if the product doesn’t work” no thanks

1 Like

Poor quarter one results and Ashes of Creation Alpha launch was originally June 1st.

Change TBC Release date 1st of July spend additional timing fixing all the current bugs and bugs found on tbc beta

Release working playable game 1st of July no opening / server issues win /end thread

Increase honor gains for now to satisfy people with things to do / prepare alts etc its extremely easy to satisfy the player base if you listen

People don’t want rushed patches and rushed opening of tbc stop forcing it on them

I’m more curious as to why you are still killing a boss, 6 months later.

Why wouldn’t we still be farming the most difficult content in the game?

At this point, Activision/Blizzard probably has limited developers on its team. Remember most, if not all, of the original team that brought us The Burning Crusade have left Blizzard and moved on to greener pastures. I imagine that most of the Activision/Blizzard staff now present are working in marketing and monetization. Have you seen the cringeworthy video they made for this re-release? :rofl:

I imagine by this point the company is hoping that nostalgia and/or FOMO from the people who did not originally play this expansion are going to outweigh any considerations of quality and/or competence. They simply view it as another great way to grab some cash and hopefully farm some more cash shop whales. Remember, Bobby doesn’t come cheap and they have to generate a LOT of money for him or some of them could end up being terminated again to artificially inflate the value of the company for his bonus.

I think that many of us who started playing World of Warcraft back when it was simply a Blizzard product have gotten a bit of nostalgic “rose-colored glasses” with respects to how we view the company. This isn’t Blizzard anymore, it’s Activision/Blizzard and that whole “gameplay first” motto along with their other seven core values have all been replaced at the corporate level with “$$$$$$$$ FIRST!”.

This is no longer a game that is developed and managed by a group of game-loving individuals, it’s a corporate asset. And Activision/Blizzard will continue to treat it as such as long as it makes them money. And the best way to do that is to put the least amount of money into it so that they can maximize their profits from it. I would imagine that by this point the “A” team has long since departed the company and we are down to the “C” or “D” team at this point. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.