The absolute state of cata pvp

https ://www. youtube. com/watch?v=9gRsO_ELME8

imagine being a classic andy and not a rbg blitz chad rn

I think the vibe is to chill until tww… or theres an actual prepatch event for content XD

random bg ques on ally are longer than rbg blitz ques rn… and I’m seeing a ton of people not just keyboard turning but slooooowwwwlllly keyboard turn. Which is great for the long term health of the mode.

2 Likes

i cant believe cata classic is even a thing

i seriously hope it stops here.

what r we really trying to do BFA classic in a few years?

we will probably have to go through the giga cope process of “pvp streamers” at least 1 more time with MOP

if you aren’t a streamer, you’re just playing classic arena in the hopes you can play against people who are worse than retail players. Just like epic bg sync que players. Just give it up guys. I’m a old boomer that sucks at the game now too but sometimes you just have to give it up to the new generation and find your place in modern society instead of trying to force people to live in the past.

Imagine how much content classic andy streamers could farm if they did viewer duo rbg ques instead of being zombied out on xanex pretending like they are having fun corpse walking back for the 10,000th time from le epiccccccc classic world pvp.

classic is for people with no place in modern society

we don’t get the actual event till next Tuesday :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m all about the insults, but I do agree that I think BGs are probably better content for streaming.

Do you honestly think that is only happening in cata pvp?