The 50 Character Cap HAS GOT TO GO!

Nor can they play two of them with how bad alt play is.

Making a 50 alt cap is Blizz way of saying get a life.

A better idea than a 50 character cap is a cap on level 10 and under characters so it’s less likely to be abused by doing massive numbers of name reservations, but doesn’t punish prolific players with a lot of characters.

Telling you how it is isn’t shilling nor does it make me an employee of Blizzard.

Oh, well that’s a whole different line than you said earlier. Earlier you said they never gave an answer.

I don’t do much end game. I have two accounts; 100 characters and I have to delete toons all the time. Please increase the character limit.

As I’ve been seeing these character cap threads pop up, I wanted to share this thread on the Community Council forums that brings up the idea of raising the character cap limit:

You can like the post despite not being on the Community Council. If possible, please share this thread with others so it can get some support!

I’m hopeful we’ll be able to increase the character cap per account someday. I’m dangerously close to the cap and don’t want to manage multiple accounts. As I’ve said before many times and speaking for myself, I’d happily pay to have more slots added to my account.

The last thing anyone should have to do is delete characters they like. Especially with new races and classes likely in future expansions. I hope we’ll be able to have more than 50 characters per account someday! :smiley:

2 Likes

Gah. I don’t need any more enabling. I’m already deleting chars just to reserve Dragon names.

I see nothing wrong with it. And if it keeps people happy then sure.

1 Like

It’s always good to read people who know what they’re talking about. :heart:

3 Likes

I’ve read every excuse and insult there is on this topic.
I’m sure blizz can math it in such a way the cost for purchasable slots would balance out with the cost of a second sub if they really want to be greedy. But fact is, many classes and races got added yet our max slots have not.

Free or paid. Please. I want more slots without the hassle of a second account. (Which i have)

2 Likes

I’ve yet to see a game that let’s you have as many as wow does to begin with.

How about this, buy extra slots. You want another one, drop cash for it. You’ll have the option.

They’re not going to give you 100 slots.

Usual response…

Get a second account, then you can level 100 alts.

100 would be good.
But expect people that have ZERO vested interest in this idea since it has NO bearing on their game to screech against it anyway, lmao

Agreed…but if they are going to force that, they should allow ALL of our accounts to have everything we’ve earned on one account. Easy enough to tell if theyre from the same household and/or payment source.
Im not using a secondary account where I dont have all my mogs and stuff except for secondary crap (boxing, for instance.)

dumbest response ive seen today.
Ion has caved before on things…lol. Asking again is what changes minds.
Jesus christ I cant deal with the illogical logic in here most days

3 Likes

lol. I had so many I had to start deleting them. Im hoping they dont dissappear after so long as long as theyre high enough level. I’ll pull the old ones out here and there and run them in old content for a while.

1 Like

Not only that… Ion just said this during the latest interview:

Let me reiterate that quote a little louder for the naysayers…

We know that many people are going to have 70 alts the first week of the expansion

So like… where’s our character cap increase if Ion knows we’re going to have 70 alts the first week of the expansion???

i want more characters as well, i like having a ton of characters, gives me lots of roleplay potential!

Cool story. The OP claimed an answer was never given, that’s not true.

press that little X at the top right hand corner of your window and it all goes away.

No…the easy way is to do it my way… :wave: :wave:
Makes me curious when profiles are hidden lol