That's the reason

He banned me from his stream because I said rogue was busted at the beginning of sl when he was 1 shotting people on steam and laughing about it.
He is such a tool but I did get to sit/stand/sit/stand on his corpse when he was trying to carry someone with his feral druid. Then spam emoted him. Lol

4 Likes

Not okay with rogues having damage with that much control. Alls well nerf is eminent for that cheese one shot build at least in PvP.

Funny thing is …

^ this
and they literally removed a -20% modifier in pvp today on their mastery. so yeah…

well this toxic 1 shot crap certainly isnt very fun for the person on the recieving end.

man, this reminds me of that drainer clip from s1 SL where he literally got vaporized by that dual sub rogue team.

looks like its gonna happen again this time around, a repeat! i cant wait!

1 Like

I’m losing vs really bad sub rogues in skrims I cant imagine double sub that are decent players.

Double sub pretty much gets free trinket from first sap go for people like shaman who cant do anything in stun.

They have more survivability than SL, more burst or similar burst as before, and more cc with the gouge addition. Healing when you vanish is toxic too as most rogues will be NE and will have access to 3 resets (4 with how long the match is)

I’m cool with them having everything but healing. Remove that and Rogues would be ok. They are healing WAY WAY too much now with the talents.

Imagine that a class that heals bursts survives and is impossible to lock down. Reminds me of Lock S3-4.

I feel like a god until I encounter a DH/Rogue/Lock that has full gear. Like it’s oppressive to say the least. Meanwhile I bet they’ll nerf my burst and leave them all alone despite enh struggling in 3s.

Sounds about right.

He wants to be pika so badly. Everything he does is a really scuffed and unfunny attempt to copy him. Also his ego is wildly fragile.

1 Like

No one likes when Rogues do damage. Especially 1 shots. It’s like why bother playing when a stealth can kill you instantly. Stealth classes should have more control and less damage because of utility.

With that you are right. DF will be pretty dead on the competitive front because it isn’t competitive. Arena is a DOA.

my ginfo says this guild was created in 2004 why is it still relevant lmao

Speaking the truth since classic :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

why you are so sure about that? destro locks in BFA was like this until the last day