That's the reason

this is the reason why there is no new players on wow pvp and the reason why on the 3rd week of shadowlands 80% of the pvp population quit and never tried pvp again, and that is exactly what is gonna happen all over again on DF if devs do nothing about it… again …

5 Likes

It really isn’t the reason though. It will literally be fixed before you know it, then you will blame something else. Isn’t preservation evoker the best spec in the game by the way?

2 Likes

RIP PvP! Rogue is overtuned and it will kill PvP forever!

9 Likes

Rogue echo reprimand being busted first week of season reminds me of shadowlands let’s see how blizzard responds.

2 Likes

PvP was booming for the entirety of season 1. People quit for other reasons.

3 Likes

Lol. Lots of classes/specs are busted right now. In any case, we probably won’t see any significant PVP tuning until like 1-2 weeks after DF S1 starts. Lots of people will cheese their way to 2k+ and get an ego for the rest of the xpac - as per usual. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Is this going to kill PVP? No. How do I know? The same thing happens in every xpac.

Honestly, it’s really a bad time to play a Rogue because if you don’t hit 2k+ in the first 1-2 weeks of DF S1 (for whatever reasons - e.g.: didn’t play Rated, had a stroke, etc.), you’ll be consider a trash can Rogue who couldn’t win while a cheese was available. :crazy_face:

Better get in those RMP’s, or RMPre’s. Get in a lil’ “Snakes and ladders” before the nerf bat connects. :snake: :ladder:

I’ve already seen a guy who made a guild to let people know that he was rank 1 in preseason shuffle. :dracthyr_tea:

4 Likes

So it begins.

:dracthyr_tea:

Lmao. What was the guild called?

Rank one shuffle or something along those lines. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Is there a leaderboard for that? Where can I check?

There isn’t, and everybody who reaches Elite is #1

Probably the same place one checks 2v2, 3v3 and RBGs when the season starts in roughly 2 weeks.

I found it hard to believe that people went that hard in prepatch shuffle, but I definitely saw a DH with like 2600 shuffle rating.

Some guy on EU was like 3100 :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Rogue mains should be at the front of the line to discuss how to bring this in. Everyone is blaming the Dev team for bringing this back which will likely irritate them and maybe result in a “god smack” on the Sub spec.

Mother of God…

Imagine the smell

8 Likes

nobody in the pvp community likes this except rogue losers like palumor lol - we ask for this kind of stuff to not exist but throughout all of sl rogue had access to multiple 1 shot builds every season. my suspicion is that a high level blizz dev mains rogue and ensures that this kind of stuff is possible for rogues. theory keeps proving to be correct, see most recent change of undoing all those pvp modifiers on rogues big burst abilities.

3 Likes

Maybe he had a pit team with a hose, soap and a rag on a stick…

2 Likes