That's it, Sylvanas final raid boss in 8.3

I’m more interested in the other lore implications of this cinematic. Namely, that rogue can actually hide in plain sight lorewise, obviously they must use some form of magic.

3 Likes

This is the one bit of cathartic release I have left to look forward to in this expansion so it’s safe to say it isn’t happening. Rest easy, Horde pals. Blizz will no doubt use all this build up and telegraphing to subvert our expectations with an EPIC TWIST xDDDD and Sylvie will be saved! Yay!

1 Like

Clearly the gnomes developed personalized cloaking devices and, during a convoy raid, the Forsaken acquired some of them.

1 Like

This conversation reminds me of this video:

1 Like

Have Anduin make a bunch of strange and cringey faces as he goes insane in a matter of seconds and burn Orgrimmar to the ground, killing everyone.

Maybe Alleria would be a better candidate for that, actually.

I want to raid her when the time come. But for the sake of Azeroth please, i don’t want her to die BibleThump

1 Like

You become an ethereal banshee mist that kind of looks like some warged spirit bats as you fly through the air.

… actually, that would be dope as hell.

2 Likes

You do understand that the last boss is going to be N’zoth right? Blizz has said it themselves.

Didn’t they only say that the Final Boss will be revealed in the Cinematic after Azshara’s defeat?

Yes. And that will be N’zoth.
SPOILERS

N’zoth’s prison is the final boss room in Azshara’s Eternal Palace

While N’Zoth is the final boss of the expansion, Sylvanas could be the final fight in the War Campaign.

you forget that bfa might not even end in 8.3 it could have an 8.4, so sylvanas being raid boss for 8.3 is still possible.

1 Like

Unlikely. Very unlikely.

So she’s not a Raid Boss.

In that instance she would be a scenario boss.

And not a raid boss.

I hope I get her bow on the first drop

Nathanos mount confirmed.

1 Like

They could also add some kind of mini raid, she might even be a raid boss in the final raid before N’Zoth.

Anything is possible

I think getting her as a raid boss would offer too much closure. She is just going to leave to continue her plan away from the horde and out of reach of the players.