That sad moment when

retail stuff comes out in bursts always has always will they are not announcing stuff for classic everyday. Those sites realistically are building a classic database up thats why you see stuff everyday retail will get way more pouring in once alpha and beta start don’t worry.

You beat me to it. OP is comparing the speed of content release that already existed vs building content from scratch.

I would’ve thought the answer is common sense.

1 Like

What is your point? That they get to be lazy now because they were lazy earlier and the patch isnt ready because they did not work hard enough before so they get 2 months of vacation? How does that even make sense in your head?

Let me try to pull that off at my work, see if it sticks.

Classic is still a thing? Huh.

Classic was fun, I hit 60 and got my free 120 boost and my character is just chilling and I can get on and fool around when I’m bored with retail. I enjoy it.

You do know a entirely different team works on classic? Christmas is almost here, let the devs take a break and reenergize. I know I am.

Is it also a slap in the face?

1 Like

Hey bro you’re banned member?

1 Like

They aren’t vacationing though. They’re actively working on 8.3 and Shadowlands. And 8.3 is roughly right on time. In BfA patches have been about three ish months apart. Going into January is only a couple weeks longer. Things take time to make.

Dude, I don’t care what burger you’re flipping, if it takes two months it probably went bad.

2 Likes

But I found my way back in…

I.

Am.

2 Likes

Well it is the holidays. I expect Blizzard to be quite until after the new year. My gues s they will start talking once they have enough 8.3 news.

So here’s the thing… Classic’s content is already mapped out and developed; all they have to do is implement this stuff.

For Retail, they are constantly in the process of creating stuff.

This actually can lead to missteps. I suspect the reason the Worgen heritage armor looks so unpolished is that, by the time it was released to the public and they received the negative feedback, the art team had probably already moved on to the next thing.

Jealousy is unbecoming

1 Like

Teach me your ways, gypsy.

2 Likes

If you had read any of the classic forum you would realize that people playing classic don’t think they’re getting enough of the sort of attention you think they are, and way too many changes that nobody asked for or wanted.

1 Like

Schadenfreude is my only pleasure in life.

Dats it typing another report thesis statement AND GIVING IT TO THE PONY EXPRESS ASAP

2 Likes

and those playing classic seem so happy with said updates.

Wait, I know this one.

Sarcasm, right?

1 Like