That is one ugly mount

I’d like to thank Blizzard fro coming up with some really ugly pets and mounts so I’m not tempted to buy their special offers.

The pet for Blizzcon this year continues the tradition of offering ugly pets (like Daisy and whatever the Ukraine pet was supposed to be).

But they really top themselves with the ugly mount collection. A 12 month sub for that? You have to be a real fan for that.

To each his or her own, but let’s have more Arfus and less ugly.

2 Likes

That’s just like, your opinion man.

13 Likes

The ugliest mount is Xinlao, dropped by Anh-De the Loyal during Mogu invasions, and it took me longer to get then ANY other N’zoth invasion mount. (corpse eater mount was a close 2nd place)

Nice marmot

1 Like

OMG that was my last one too. Such a PITA. Took well into SL to finally get. And to add insult to injury, for some unknown reason it’s half the size of the other doggo mount reskins. So it looks hilarious stupid to use on anything except a gobbo or gnome.

I assumed this would be about the Shalewings. Put a chompy gator face on the bloat-ray from BFA (which was already a lazy reskin of the Mana-Ray from Legion). Make it doodoo colored and bam.

New mount!

1 Like

One of the most tragic things about online forums is that it gives all of us an inflated sense of how important our opinions are.

5 Likes

Thank you OP for bringing awareness to people being forced to buy something they don’t want!

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/show-us-your-ugliest-mount/

There is no way you are calling the new Lunar Bear Mount ugly…it’s literally one of the highest quality and best looking mounts they’ve released in a while :skull:

Some people just have horrible taste I guess

1 Like

i… don’t think we can be friends.
:heartpulse: :sloth::dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

The Blizzcon items just keep getting worse every year.

Why tragic? If we didn’t get that wrong, we’d all realize nobody is listening at all. Is that the outcome you want?

Daisy is cute but Arfus is on the ugly side. I still want him, but ugly he is I bet he sounds like a pug.

You’re not paying the sub for the mount, you’re paying to play. 2 of those mounts are going to be in with the 6 month sub. And the Murloc is probably going to be in-game shop, but the 12-month players get it free. So it’s just a little extra something.

You don’t have to use it

That mount really ties the room together.

Arfus is literally the Ukraine pet in transparent blue.

It’s true i’m very hard to please. I don’t really care about owl bears. Not calling it ugly…