That Flask of Unbridled Darkness

Reminds me of “Blind as a Bat” talent from HOTS.

I haven’t used it but I’ll see if I feel like doing Torghast this week. We finally got Layer 8 of of TC done and I am Torghasted out for a few days >.<

That sounds terrible. Almost as bad as not being able to back step.

4 Likes

I don’t have anymore friends who still play that enjoy Torghast. I don’t need it on my main, and I don’t seem to have time to play it on alts… so the chances of me setting foot in there this week is very very slim despite your best efforts… and ability to make me google wth you were talking about.

3 Likes

I haven’t run Torghast yet this week. By the description, I feel like it’s situational and some classes will have more luck with the ability. As a melee, I’m not sure it’s for me, but I’ll give it a try.

Do people actually back-step in non-tank roles?

2 Likes

Lol, shall do. Let’s see how far we get. :joy:

Back pedaling on Sludgefist when he Chain Slams your ranged is good.

Blues are allowed to have fun too, yknow?

9 Likes

Not Torghast related, but I have on Sludgefist when I only needed to step back a half-step rather than run a few yards from his circle of death. Less downtime between casts when my insta-dots are already refreshed ya know.

1 Like

I’d be more sympathetic if they were actually active on the forums and responding to issues.

19 Likes

Tried it once in Coldheart
Ran off the edge
Said no
Did half the place
Then quit due to sheer boredom
Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Why do you refuse to embrace the true DH class fantasy? Let yourself go!

In Torghast everyone is a tank.

From the tales i’ve heard, taking those temp powers results in 0 soul ash from the run.

its probably the hardest i’ve laughed doing torghast, especially with the power that randomly lashes out at any target including party members.

2 Likes

It’s fun once you get the ability that removes the buff when out of combat but extends duration when killing something. That actually introduces an interesting mechanic where you try to stay in combat and wipe the whole floor/platform. Also why are these special event powers Not useable in twisting corridors?

In theory it could be fun, but when I am only running Torghast 2 times a week to cap soul ash, I dont really want to jeopardize a run. It could be a blast, but when failing results in the entire run being wasted, with no reward, why would I gamble? Especially when there are traps and ledges to fall off.

I understand some people love torghast. But having no reward for running it more than two layer 8 clears a week is pretty counter productive. The new class/spec powers added are great. But it still doesnt do anything to make a largely unrewarding experience, more rewarding.

1 Like

Thank you for trying.

1 Like

I let my earth elemental tank for me.

2 Likes

The what now?

2 Likes