..........Thanksgiving?

Not during a pandemic, you shouldn’t be

It absolutely is. Maybe I will see them at Christmas?

3 Likes

How important is it compared to Christmas?
I’m more concerned that the mythic raid opens a week before Christmas…

oh, enjoy :eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Christmas dwarfs Thanksgiving in money spent, time served, and at least in my family, the quality and quantity of the gluttony.

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna regret that one :grimacing:

This troll gets it. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to take off that week, and in fact many of us will be working extra the week of Thanksgiving. You’d think a multiplayer game would consider the players and pick a launch window that offers maximum opportunity for engagement rather than just appeasing shareholders.

Honestly though, the bigger concern is season one starting right before Christmas. I feel like that could have at least waited until January, as Christmas is a bigger deal globally than Thanksgiving. Again, player engagement is a real thing and that metric should be one of the top concerns. You’ll have a lot of guilds taking off right around then so people can spend time with their families without feeling like they have to spend time on a video game to avoid falling behind. This timing feels more like Blizzard was worried about competing with Cyberpunk on Twitch than anything else.

Besides, what happened to this:

Covid-19 you shouldn’t be visiting with your family and traveling anyways, are you choosing a single thanksgiving over multiple future thanksgivings?

What if meeting up for this thanksgiving people get covid and die in your family, is it worth it?

Stay home play shadowlands be happy, love your family next year

1 Like

Sounds like an American issue.

2 Likes

Well you’re not wrong.

My family will be playing with me. And my bf. It’s gonna be great!

Shadowlands release day is a Monday and Thanksgiving is a Thursday! A helpful heads up for those who didn’t know!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Can’t wait until we can get four rigs together over here around the kitchen table and go nuts. Just have to wait for the kiddos to grow a little :smiley:

1 Like

I may have to work Thursday (yay for being an essential employee), so it doesn’t make a difference to me. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I think we will be fine. Thanks for your concerns.

1 Like

If this is a real issue you have you should get your priorities in order…

Who choses their family over WoW???

2 Likes

Extended family visit? You want the Rona? That’s how you get the Rona.

1 Like

lol, you can’t take a break from the game for a couple hours to have dinner with your family?

Besides, thanksgiving was two weeks ago :upside_down_face:

Yea that’s my thought, OP. But the degenerates are out in full force

We’ve been advised to avoid Thanksgiving gatherings this year for safety, maybe very intentional timing.

1 Like

C’mon op. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to get loved ones addicted to World Of Warcraft. They will be thankful for it I promise :crazy_face: