make ppl chose between a game and their families :frowning:

9 Likes

I think the choice is obvious.

63 Likes

First world problems.

68 Likes

It’s just a game…

43 Likes

You’re right. They should delay the game until June. Don’t think there are any holidays then.

Oh. Never mind. June 6th is the D-Day anniversary.

10 Likes

americans and their holidays

There’s literally nothing happens in my country until dec 31

16 Likes

Father’s Day!

2 Likes

wait, that’s thanksgiving? why can’t that stupid holiday have a perpetual date so it’s easy to remember?

4 Likes

There’s a forced choice there?

1 Like

Aww you mean they are releasing as early as possible and you may not be able to binge play the game at launch because of a holiday? Darn.

5 Likes

Well hopefully those of us in the US are foregoing large family gatherings anyway because of COVID. But either way why would you choose a game over spending Thanksgiving with family, if you can?

33 Likes

Only Americans.

8 Likes

Balls! Forgot that.

1 Like

Seriously? Find something else to complain about.

2 Likes

I’ve chosen WoW over family every year for the last 15 years and I dont intend to stop now!

10 Likes

You shouldn’t be visiting your family anyways.

Covids gonna have a big spike in December >.>

9 Likes

This feels somehow … historically accurate …

The mentality might be they know alot of people get time off for thanksgiving and will give them time to play. I mean how long do you spend at thanksgiving anyways? Suppose people who travel to see family could have issues with this but honestly you shouldn’t be traveling during a pandemic anyways.

8 Likes

I’ll be honest, even If Blizzard sent me an Email with money attached it can all wait till I have my Thanksgiving Feast.

2 Likes

I guess it depends on the family.