Thanks to the level boost, I'll be playing TBC Classic

They made 11-60 require 15% less xp, they increased xp from quests btwn 30-60, they nerfed open world elites to make it easier to solo … and that was still too much for you?

You’re gonna quit week 2 when you realize 60-70 takes longer than 1-60

2 Likes

Please for the love of God open his armory.

I hate to say it but he’s right, that being said the more the merrier. I hope you enjoy classic.

did u srsly just cite a retail player’s armory? wgaf

1 Like

In classic leveling is the hard part. In retail, mythic raiding is. If you think someone who is a progression raider in retail can’t hack old world leveling then rofl.

Then why doesnt he? 1-60 should be a breeze. But retail gonna retail.

1 Like

Because he doesn’t want to and blizz says he doesn’t have to. Stay salty.

4 Likes

We’re talking about the time requirement, not the difficulty.

I’ll probably boost a shaman I think, I picked up shaman this tier in retail and I’ve really enjoyed the playstyle. I’ve heard shamans are quite strong in TBC so hopefully I can find a nice happy place to sit and chain heal.

Maybe? Maybe not? Guess we can stay tuned.

I don’t mind atunements because most of them are done inside a dungeon, which like I’ve said is stuff I enjoy doing because I’ll be doing it with friends.

It’s much easier scheduling a 5 man dungeon with friends that it is level 1-60 consistently due to sporadic times we’d all be on. What If i want to keep levelling on Saturday but my partners have a party to go to?

You’re going horde? Cuz you can’t boost a goat.

1 Like

Haha yeah, I’ll be going Horde.

Oceanic is basically 99% Alliance on retail and I played Horde from Vanilla>Warlords of Draenor. I’m looking forward to playing a female troll again!

1 Like

Loktar ogar, friend.

2 Likes

The 373747474 different mythic level alts you had to maintain for retail mythic progression finally send you over the edge?

Nah, we don’t really require alts. Most of us only really play 1 character and we’ve finished the tier. A lot of the content on retail at the moment is largely optional and I think most of us will play TBC pretty casually while still playing retail.

Lots of us don’t really play other games either so having some more content is good for everyone. I never really raided too much in TBC because I was still really young so It’ll be nice to see some more of stuff that i missed out on.

gasp then all those alts you showed in bfa you did the neck stuff on… gasp. lol

:frowning:

I did level a second shaman to do alt runs and help other guilds out but the optional* (optionaly but not really) content was kind of a slogfest so I didn’t really put any extra effort into her.

why would i care about his armory. i have about as much respect for retail accomplishments as i do for candy crush accomplishments.

yeah, classic andy here. why ruin this game? you formed your retail into exactly what you wanted. you were profitable and got what you wanted. it sucked watching that happen over the last 15 or something years.

3 Likes

if you had any idea what retail raiding entails you’d realize it’s more dark souls and classic is more candy crush.

I don’t think I really had any control for retail to be exactly what I wanted, I think you might be giving me a little bit too much credit.

I just want to raid and there is a lot of stuff I disagree with in the current game.

so have i. so have most people i’ve interacted with in classic.

it is your attitude that has ruined retail. give me freebies at the cost of the game. you not wanting to level means everyone gets to deal with increased bots, which means more gold selling. and an empty world. and that gave us a shop button. we already have a datamined tbc mount for your store. eventually we’ll have wow tokens. you and others pushing for this gives blizzard the justification to go full pay2win.

retail and tbc cater to two different audiences. one of us has to leave, and it looks like it will be me. in true retail fashion i expected a lot of BYE! and then watching sub numbers drop.

2 Likes