Thanks for the Wreath and the Raptor

so… stop bashing your head against a wall, and go do stuff which will give you things you want?

play how you want, not how you think others want you to.

as a first step towards “a new you”, i’d suggest going and getting Katy’s Stampwhistle… it’ll ease your mailbox pain a bit :wink:

1 Like

Time gates. Gotta squeeze every second per sub to make those played metrics look super good!!

Well… the Mailbox thing was moreso to call attention to the lazy design of Oribos, But I can understand and appreciate where you’re coming from with this.

Alternatively, if I level my Northrend Engineering a little more, I could drop a Mailbox wherever I want too! Could just do the Stampwhistle thing just to say I did it!

You are a fashion drama queen and I adore you

1 Like

I mean that’s only 100g more than the Emissaries in BFA, and at least I knew if I was going for gold at the time. I often didn’t bother with the gold ones because I didn’t care that much about gold farming.

It’s sometimes less than 2k, which makes it somewhat worse than them. I think I’ve only gotten an item twice. It does make it feel less rewarding than the emissaries previously, but if the gold ones were your favorite, I guess it would be a change for the better.

I really thought this would be a positive thread, but the forums have fooled me once again. Why are you demanding for more? If you’re not happy with the game, no one is forcing you to pay a subscription. I’m happy that I got a free pet and toy. It’s better than nothing.

Whatever happened to just being grateful?

I’m a Hot mess in a Low-Poly Pirate hat,

And I thank you.

This and boosts. Both are bannable if done by anyone else, but is apparently okay if Blizzard does it. Completely guts the concept of an MMO if you can buy your wealth and power.

1 Like

And last week I got almost 4000g.

It really doesn’t. The emissaries for gold only popped up every once in a while. You get between 1000 and 4000 from Callings every day.

Sadly, the pet is very bugged.

How is the pet bugged? I’ve not actually used it yet but it looks very cute.

Can you elaborate?

Oh, earlier on in the thread, it was mentioned that the Raptor comes in one of two models, is unique to your account, and doesn’t accept Battle-Stones.

Also, it’s missing a Holiday Wreath that it wears around its neck.

The name shows up as Unnamed, it won’t take battle stones and it’s not showing up for some people with the wreath around its neck.

“I got the plain one, and can’t learn more. So there’s two models, you don’t know what it is til you learn it, then you are stuck with it - can’t cage, can’t trade, etc. It stays the plain one with each summon so it doesn’t change with that either.”

You are way more impressed by gold than I am, which is fine. I know a lot of people like that part of the game. I don’t really buy much nor want to buy much, so it’s always been a non-issue for me. It would just be more fake money I was unwilling to spend. It seemed like gold and azerite power were the most common ones that I saw. Maybe it’s when it’s something you don’t care about, you notice it more.

It felt like the trinket and ring quest never popped enough.

I’m not impressed by anything here. I’m giving you facts.

You have a source for that? First I’ve heard, would love to see more. I’ve only seen one thread today about the raptor bug and there wasn’t much there.

The quote is on Wowhead, there are some other comments there, and from my own pet.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks, Wowhead didn’t have anything when I checked hours ago.

Oribos is a very boring city. I mean there is no decoration, no style, no nothing. Only one mailbox is just stupid and having so many areas dismount you is just one of many wastes of time this expansion. All of the doors look exactly the same. I mean really the entire second floor isn’t needed. They have this huge area with nothing but a flight path in the corner.

2 Likes

It has as much appeal as an abandoned shopping mall.

1 Like