Thanks everyone

Thank you for the people that took the time to read this! Found what i was looking for!
Thanks again everyone

Hi there!

We’re recruiting a MW Monk for our core healing team. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com

Guild & Server: :Horde: Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: T/W 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: 1/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Morpheus#1478

<One Shot Hype> 3/8M. [H] Zuljin. Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9-12pm EST. PM at Garjay#1690

Nemesis,
Very interested in having a conversation with you! i’ll add you to Discord, if we don’t get an opportunity to speak, please let me know if you’re interested and add me!

<The Night Show> is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Heroic/Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and are looking for a active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

Recruiting: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue/Exceptional DPS

HUGE Priority: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 21+ years old. 365+ ilvl and 20+ heart.

Please contact Skoalmanck#1772 or MrRagerxx#1349 to see if we are a good fit.

Healers are in demand atm.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds.

My 6 CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways. We are always looking for exceptional raiders. :smiley:

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

I have spots for both of you!

We’d love to have both of you for our mythic raid team!

Enigmatic is a new guild on Zul’jin formed by a group a friends who have been playing with each other for the better part of a decade, and we are raid led by a former US top 100 tank. We are also looking to clear all relevant mythic content by the end of the expansion on a two night a week schedule, Wednesday & Thursday, four hours a night 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM ST/EST (7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST ; 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM CST), with a weekend alt run starting later once we have a solid roster. If you would like to know more please feel free to add one of us on battle tag. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Zenrock#11443 - Guild Master/Co-DPS Lead
Gormless#1140 - Recruitment Officer/Heal Lead

Hello Earrl and friend, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Han Shot First –Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.