Thank you Ythisens and Bornakk

Just wanted to say I truly appreciate both of you engaging with the community on the forums. I know it can’t be easy to be held responsible for every single word you type on the forums, while at the same time trying to engage and interact with the community on a personal level, and I don’t think you get enough thanks and appreciation for what you do!

5 Likes

I love Bornakk’s avatar.

Ythisens claims that Garrosh did nothing wrong but he plays a Blood Elf (Paladin to boot), so he’s dead to me.

I have a lot of respect for people that do a job I would hate to have.

Well said.

All I know is that doing their job would have me drinking heavily inside a week.

2 Likes

All I know is if I knew the wrong combination of words could cost the reputation of an entire company I work for, I’d probably be a lot more stressed.

2 Likes

I would be more appreciative if there was any engagement beyond the silliest of threads that are almost always meaningless. To each their own I suppose.

1 Like

No kidding. It’s no wonder they hardly post anymore. I wouldn’t either if every word I said was torn apart, analyzed and then criticized.

They just had an entire days long discussion about switching azerite gear between specs.