Thank you to Blizzard now 10 years later. You've helped my grieving

Sorry for your loss, but in a way I understand.

I have a human hunter named Mechanic, named after my dad who passed away in 2001 and his job, the class is for what he liked to do. He’s not my main or even close to a main alt I play, but I always level him up eventually and run around with him and made him look as close to my dad as I could.
I also have a lost soul from SL that I named Dad and will bring him out on various characters so he can go around with me sometimes as I do things. /shrug

1 Like

I fully expect to be stuck in a swinging cage in Revendreth. In my job, we have something called dark humor.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

4 Likes

A Blizzard W. Wins all around. OP, I hope you keep talking to your companion. Amf i hope you enjoy your adventures with them for a long time.

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t use the forums a lot so maybe I was just doing it wrong, but it was denying posting a link.

2 Likes

That was your take away?

5 Likes

I read the thread so instead of repeating what everyone else was saying, I decided I’d just get to the point.

Besides, if OP hasn’t figured out yet that his friend is actually still with him in some ways, hence his urge for the pet and therefore he’s wrong about “no afterlife” (whatever form that takes) then there isn’t much more to say but the assumption that there is nothing is kind of crazy when you have proof that comes in all different forms.

You don’t have proof either way

So how does OP know?

• You’re right. Proof was the wrong word. I should have used evidence but that’s my take.

I just wish I could post a forest gump meme, but my account doesn’t have the permissions yet. (His gf was also named Jenny)

In this guy’s thread about his friend that he lost, where he already made it clear that he’s nonreligious?

Nah. Leave the man alone with his memories and reflections and go knock on the next door down. This isn’t the time and place to push your beliefs or stage a debate.

I had two cats die of that. There’s really nothing they can do by the time they get too weak to drink. He is suffering. It may be time to help him over the rainbow bridge.

1 Like

You’re assuming. I asked a valid question.

Maybe he knows something? Idk. It’s why I asked. I’m also not religious and not pushing anything.

I already did it, he died yesterday morning, nothing could be done, neither transplant nor remove it, it is really difficult in small animals to do a treatment so that they live longer, in any case it was seen that he lived with only one kidney.

1 Like

You’re not a bit insane at all. It’s completely normal. I still talk to my deceased friend whenever I go outside to sit on my balcony. From what I’ve experienced, it’s helping my grieving process.

My condolences. Sorry for your loss, btw. :cry:

1 Like

If you want to debate someone go to reddit. This wasn’t the post to make an issue out of something that is not provable by either of us.

And you keep going back and forth with people. Talk about wrong place and wrong time. Just go away, kid. No sense of prudence even a little bit…

1 Like