Thank you SFW

Close but no

Join the Watch to find out the unexpected answer to this riddle!

We have our very first Rite of the River event this week with the new leadership. We’re very excited to have our Unproven prove themselves to become fully fledged members of the Watch!

1 Like

I’m here to listen to Zaeka’s unicorn stories.

1 Like

These people are ‘great’

1 Like

When I find out who you are I will show mercy and perhaps let you flee back to your forests

1 Like

If you’re happy and you know it, dab.

2 Likes

More orcs than you can lok’tar your thom’ka at.

1 Like

I heard you guys are taking Elves now, too?

Never, ever. IT IS

picks teeth with pointy pink ear

1 Like

I take my elf with just a little bit of salt. I prefer to let it get nice and dry, meat falls right off the bone.

1 Like

we’re just getting started folks. Come and see why we’ve been the number one choice for race specific kalimdor horde RP for over a decade. We’d love to RP with you!

Which is hotter? A hot dog or Valkosk’s leaked Northern SFW video?

My name is Magora, and the Southfury Watch is my favorite guild on the semi-conscious beings that make up Wyrmrest Accord

2 Likes

Despite common belief, Southfury Watchers are not safe for your work environment.

4 Likes

Sometimes I pretend to be doing my duties as a Druid, but I’m really just picking flowers for my wife.

No one’s caught on, yet.

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting on my refill for my red dust for roughly two months now. What gives? I thought you guys ran a tight ship here in the service industry. :confused:

1 Like

Let’s get your guy and my guy together, we will have our fill of red dust and honor, friend.

1 Like

Good to see a great, loreful guild on WrA. Wishing you guys all the best and hope to RP with you sometime, somehow! (And yes this is sincere)

Thanks for bump but get lost, pinkie.