Thank You For Your Reports

There is a robot

1 Like

You take away layering. Why? Can you please provide a clear as day answer, not just “we have analysed the playerbase and therefore are removing layers”

Bots are taking spots of real people. Still to this day they are going strong.

Queues are huge already.

Well done

Can someone give me a reason why this forum is not a clear waste of time? Layering on Argual was turned off because Blizz deemed they “analysed the player base” and concluded that there weren’t any bots…

This Forum highlights the fact that Blizz doesn’t care about bots or any form or reporting them because they will just open the server back up for transfers for a whole shiet-ton other wave of new bots… Just disgraceful. I guarantee you this “hate” comment will stay around for a while as well to prove how lazy and out of touch with the community they are.

No robot? Please watch the video above. I every action is mechanical, it is difficult to bring not a robot, please? Just can’t blizzard is prohibited

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard!

p.s. can you please restore layers to the Arugal realm in oceania

Bloodsail Buc server: These BOTS both have been farming elemental earth for over 24 hours! TylerJosh & Maxmurr They have been reported by many players…PLEASE take some action!

Anyone else feel like Activision Blizzard is intentionally not doing anything about the bots, to pad their quarterly report? This is the only thing that makes sense in my mind, never have I ever seen cheaters run this rampant in a Blizzard Title.

5 Likes

A large number of Chinese automated programs in ZG produce autom crystals, in doom produce flowers, please note!

First of all, I am a friend from an overseas game studio employee. With them, there are more than one hundred machines running every day, and more machines are constantly being added. Each machine is producing American Warcraft nostalgic service gold coins. Everything is automatic. Most of their automated programs are in Maraudon, Stratholme, Zul’Gurub and Dire Maul. In Zul’Gurub, they produce large amounts of Arcane Crystal every day. In Dire Maul, they produce large amounts of Dreamfoil and Gromsblood every day. In Maraudon and Dire Maul, They use mages to produce large amounts of gold coins. The reason why I say this is because I can’t get used to this approach. I love American culture deeply. I hope that after I raise all this, the problem can be changed. From them, automated programs are very cheap and anyone can easily buy them, so there is no retaliation between the golden farmers.
The price of Arcane Crystal is quite cheap, their boss will continue to destroy the Warcraft game, hope Blizzard will be vigilant! I hate this approach!
Some PVP zones are very expensive, such as Arugal, so a large number of robots will flock there. This is the cause of some server congestion.

首先,我是一名來自海外遊戲工作室員工的朋友,在他們那裡,每天有一百多台機器在運行,而且還在不斷的增加機器,每台機器都在生產美國魔獸懷舊服金幣,這一切全部是自動的。他們的大部分自動程序在Maraudon,Stratholme,Zul’Gurub和Dire Maul,在Zul’Gurub,他們每天生產大量的Arcane Crystal,在Dire Maul,他們每天生產大量的Dreamfoil和Gromsblood,在Maraudon和Dire Maul,他們使用法師生產大量的金幣。之所以說這些,是因為我看不慣這種做法,我深愛美國文化,我希望我提出這一切以後,問題能得到改變。在他們那裡,自動化程序是非常的便宜,任何人都可以輕鬆的買到,所以並不存在金農之間的報復。
Arcane Crystal的價格是相當的便宜了,他們的老闆還要繼續搞垮魔獸這個遊戲,希望暴雪警惕!我對這種做法深惡痛絕!
一些PVP區的價格是很貴的,例如:Arugal,所以大量的機器人將湧向那裡,這就是造成一些服務器擁堵的原因。

2 Likes

Thank-you for your post brother, i really really hope something if anything is done with the info you provided.

Hey. Could you check out the 200~ mages currently botting strath on arugal? thx. Not entirely sure how i report someone whose constantly inside an instance and i can’t see.

I’m sure you guys really don’t actually care though. botting only seems to be getting worse

1 Like

I don’t think the shareholders would be happy about removing ~$1000 a month of revenue for no good reason (at least not before the next wave of bots is leveled to 60 and ready to go)!

#ShareholderLivesMatter

^ If you buy into that you’re dumb.
A sub costs $4 a month with a VPN to argentina. Why would anyone bother with legitimate criminal activity stealing accounts & credit cards to fund wow accounts When bot accounts can pay for themselves many times over by farming for less than a day?
The ban waves are way too spread out to make any impact at all and that’s by design.

3 Likes

Considering they rarely ban bots, it would be unlikely they couldn’t get a return on their investment. Stealing accounts is much harder than you think, let alone getting away with it for any meaningful amount of time. These most definitely are new accounts and the sub numbers reflect it.

I’m going to believe Blizzard over your baseless speculation, thanks for your opinion I guess.

c__k

10char

…and yet there are more bots than ever now. South Ridge beach and ruin area in Azshara, lands End Beach in Tanaris, Felwood, Stratholme etc the list goes on. It is clear what is going on here by the actions taken by activision-blizzard and the time for potential bans to take effect. It is a botters paradise.

I’m reading these comments of the last two months and see frustration and annoyance. Most recently, gold-sellers are spamming my toons’ mail 2-3 times a day. From what I’m reading, it’s an industry created by people who use bots to exploit some people’s impatience to earn their own gold. If they really are banning players, one might think they need to change tactics, identify the bank and email accounts that are associated with these bots and spammers, and ban all associated wow accounts. The problem is that these people will then get another bank/email account and start the process all over again. Someone remarked that the problem isn’t Blizzard. The problem is the people who empower the gold-sellers and the only way you’re going to get rid of this problem is to banish those people from classic, not just their account, but the people behind those accounts. I doubt that such a thing is possible.

Your efforts are worthless. You think we believe you’re kicking bots when I literally can go into ANY ZONE…let me repeat that… ANY… EFFFING…ZONE… and find 3 or 4 of em. THE SAME 3 or 4 I report EVERY…SINGLE…TIME…I…SEE…THEM… ???

You’re either lying or so inept at your job you should quit out of shame.
Anytime you feel like stifling your greed for 20 minutes and doing something about it, let me know, if you need me to hold your delicate little hand and take a world trip so you can see them in action, let me know.

1 Like