Thank You For Your Reports

I’m reading these comments of the last two months and see frustration and annoyance. Most recently, gold-sellers are spamming my toons’ mail 2-3 times a day. From what I’m reading, it’s an industry created by people who use bots to exploit some people’s impatience to earn their own gold. If they really are banning players, one might think they need to change tactics, identify the bank and email accounts that are associated with these bots and spammers, and ban all associated wow accounts. The problem is that these people will then get another bank/email account and start the process all over again. Someone remarked that the problem isn’t Blizzard. The problem is the people who empower the gold-sellers and the only way you’re going to get rid of this problem is to banish those people from classic, not just their account, but the people behind those accounts. I doubt that such a thing is possible.

Your efforts are worthless. You think we believe you’re kicking bots when I literally can go into ANY ZONE…let me repeat that… ANY… EFFFING…ZONE… and find 3 or 4 of em. THE SAME 3 or 4 I report EVERY…SINGLE…TIME…I…SEE…THEM… ???

You’re either lying or so inept at your job you should quit out of shame.
Anytime you feel like stifling your greed for 20 minutes and doing something about it, let me know, if you need me to hold your delicate little hand and take a world trip so you can see them in action, let me know.

1 Like

So many mages farm gold in ZG overnight,aren’t they robots?How to report them that I can’t target?

Don’t worry. Robots are everywhere now.Blizzard won’t ban them because they bring more dollars to Blizzard than real players. Why would they ban them?I’m already disappointed in Blizzard anyway.Even if you have enough proof that they are robots, blizzard won’t ban them

2 Likes

For Blizzard, this is all automated money, you only pay $15 a month, and the robot army brings in millions of dollars a month for Blizzard

1 Like
1 Like

You are wrong.All I know is that they have a lot of accounts.Some offer accounts for sale。They’re good at using multiple hits to run dungeons and raise levels, they can boost dozens or even hundreds of accounts at a time, and it takes less than 10 days to reach LV60, and then the accounts that people using the robot software buy from them

If you know Chinese.I have a lot of about their sales game account and robot software chat records, it took me two months to find them, I hide in their chat channel to collect evidence, but blizzard has not banned them, I found that there are many robots, I recorded a video, I also sent to the blizzard, but time has passed more than a month, they’re still 7 x24 hours of agriculture

Blizzard won’t do anything with bots and multiboxes! 1 user brings payment for 5+ accounts! it is not profitable for them! Nobody got banned after ZG! I made a lot of reports personally! no ban! And they don’t give a damn about ordinary players! It will work the same as Honorbody! he worked for over 10 years! and were called for it only after the WOW universe was 80-90% of bots.
maybe the blizzard will think about the players only if they go on some kind of strike! in the meantime, all this remains on the pages of the forum. There will be no business!
The blizzard must feel the consequences of its inaction!

1 Like

Multiboxing isn’t against TOS though

This post was made Jun 15…Try doing it more then once!!! The economy is a disaster atm! Try doing it monthly!

Honorless target added to bots this week. 30 second buff when you zone out of a dungeon. way to go blizzard. shows who’s side youre actually on

1 Like

The economy on Herod is being shattered by hunters flyhacking DMT en masse.

This is making me seriously consider playing this game into TBC.

1 Like

I try not to report anyone running against a wall because maybe they are just AFK and didn’t want to have it log out but if I see anything odd in the world I always report it

This post didn’t age well at all…

There is another teleporting mages, who use the bot called “orca” to took black lotus, enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKEEWmAAUNM&feature= youtu.be Arcanite Reaper - Lopki and Milkalika

2 Likes

Herod server, Fizzle, the Chinese warlock robot, is guarding the Black Lotus in the Eastern Plague 7/24 hours. This is abnormal.

1 Like

Thank you for this. I have an additional question around account sharing. We have reported a player for account sharing 100+ times in game but no action is taken. This person is online 20 hrs a day each day and is abusing his subscription to effect the pvp system.

Additionally this player is harassing players online in a sexual and demeaning manor.

Are both of the above permitted by blizzard?

Another one in alliance side called Jeniferr is.doing exactly the something in AR 24/7. Teleport hacking from Stormwind to bs or epl in one second and pick lotus. I have reported many days but no action is taken

I know this is back from June. I’m Still reporting bots on a daily basis. Just curious what information do you find helpful when reporting the bots? Location? Time? What they are doing? Just curious so I could better my reports. The best bots are the ones that drowned while killing something…

1 Like