Thank You For Your Reports

Actions speak louder than words and so far your actions have been less than nothing.

108 Likes

I think no response would have been better…

42 Likes

Once again, Blizzard is shamed into speaking out about all the nothing that they’re actively doing.

62 Likes

That’s it? a blue post saying ‘thank you’? Rather disappointing. People have been using the report button forever, only to see the same bots at the same spots months later.

And what about the fly exploits? I dont see that being mentioned anywhere.

78 Likes

Thank you for finally making a statement on the issue. It’d be helpful if you commented on it more often.

5 Likes

Why are you repeating yourself Kaivax? Bad look brother.

6 Likes

We all know what this is in response to.

Never mind the constant forum posts and the reintroduction of layering on an ever increasing number of servers - The most eye opening (and frankly damning) thing I’ve seen is in those nexus AH graphs. Look at the those markets (orbs/major mana pots) over the past 90 days. The volume increases are crazy…and before they were relatively stable.

That’s insane. You’ve tripled the volume of goods in the market of items in these “high end” markets. That can only come from legions of robots. Legions of robots that not only destroy economies - they create ques for your actual players.

20 Likes

What a joke of a response. As usual

50 Likes

right-clicking intensifies

8 Likes

You’d prefer that they didn’t make a post?

3 Likes

“The fault, dear WoW players, is not in our stars,But in ourselves”
These bots exist to appease the desires of a segment of the community, who want to take shortcuts, so the only way to combat this is to put a daily/weekly limit on farmable items.

1 Like

We’d prefer if they actually took action.

50 Likes

That’s like asking would I prefer they do nothing or make a post patting themselves on the back while continuing to do nothing.

They are the same thing.

13 Likes

I’d be in favor of them doing a ban wave followed by a new character creation lock on some of the biggest servers right before each content drop. At least that would help with the sudden population spikes that come with fresh content.

They could do other ban waves as well.

4 Likes

Why? Botting IS cheating, just a specific kind of cheating. Doesn’t need it’s own category.

1 Like

No, no you haven’t, you’ve ignored it and would’ve continued to do so if we hadn’t complained as much.

No further action has been taken on any of the bots that I or any of my guildies have reported since day one. Infact the bots i reported in the first week and have continued to report ever since, are still farming Stratholme as we speak.

Herod is a joke right now where bots are concerned, this should’ve been fixed months ago #smallindycompany i guess.

61 Likes

no mention of banwave, no mention of blizzard taking any action. you need some people dedicated to identifying and banning these people. If some idiot on youtube can easily do a /who and find a slew of bots, then you can too. take that activision blood money and put it to good use for once and hire people to actually address these bots.

88 Likes

In other news, the sky is blue and the grass is green. More news, at 9 PM.

9 Likes

If all reports go to the same investigative team, they should just keep it together. Furthermore, creating a separate reporting category might create confusion if players have to decide if something is cheating or botting.

1 Like

Ty Kaivax, very cool!