Thank You For Your Reports

Herod has 100k pop? trick please.

If they’re banning 100k accounts a week, and they still have a big bot problem, we’re doomed.

1 Like

He said “10 to 20 thousand”. Herod has a little more than 10,000 players (and bots obviously)

and what’s wrong with instant results? private servers deal with bots within a few days if not HOURS. There has been a silversage/arcane crystal bot FARMING 18 hours a day in un’goro on Herod horde since like phase 2. It’s gotten out of hand.

2 Likes

Correction: Private Servers deal with bots that aren’t cutting them in on the profits within a few days if not HOURS.

If the bot runners are cutting the devs in on the action (usual fee I saw was 20%) the devs looked the other way.

Worked that way for every single PServer after Nost.

Hi Kaivax. The PTR Character Copy is down. If you can bring this to the appropriate engineers’ attention. Thanks much.

“Make the gamer nicer”

lol was that really said?

1 Like

Some players could be tempted to report others that are farming the same things as them. You can’t expect reporting to cause someone to just disappear right before your eyes. It obviously has to be investigated before such action is taken, but the issue is that no such investigation is occurring and no such actions are being taken.

It would help player morale if (a) they saw some sort of obvious reduction in bot numbers and (b) announcement posts were made reporting a ban wave has taken place. I’m sure we are all pleased Blizzard is doing something - it would just be good if players could see evidence of it out in the world.

The same blatant bots and rmt’ers i have been reporting for WEEKS are still there. In fact, there are more bots than ever before on whitemane.

At some point these types of posts just becoming insulting to your playerbase’s intelligence.

2 Likes

I hear that the private servers allow gold farmers for a fee. They dont allow bots or hacking. That stuff gets a player banned almost instantly because they have really good hack detection on most private servers. No joke if you wall hack like they are now you would get the ban hammer within a short time.

How about your people do their job for once and develop a better anti-cheat system? I’ve seen a better job done on several different private servers than the pathetic effort put out by official servers.

8 Likes

multiple videos come out of mage bots literally flying and teleporting through ZG on live servers, and this is the resolution blizzard tosses at us. Nodes camped by multitudes of bots on every layer, and this is the resolution blizzard tosses at us. Every leveling zone camped by dozens upon dozens upon dozens of blatant mage and hunter bots following the same paths. And this is the resolution blizzard tosses at us.

“Its your fault, players - because you didnt report enough.”

We’re being gaslit by blizzard over a problem THEY refuse to fix. Absolutely incredible.

8 Likes

I thought multi-boxxing was allowed? You seem to let it run rampant in retail.

Wow this sure brought out le toxic players and activision shills.

Remember botters enjoy the game too… probably.

Bots, multi-boxers, Argentina accounts…

Blizzards response “right click more”

1 Like

Why was your post coming up as ignored? The 2 posts that nailed what’s happened with their response have some strange status of “ignored”

5 Likes

Multiboxing is allowed, botting, which is completely different is bannable.

1 Like

They were flagged by the community. Once enough people flag a post as trolling or inappropriate it will be hidden. Nothing to do with Blizzard directly. Just the rules of the forum.

Why

Thank you for being honest

A little much but ok

8 Likes