Thank you for reporting!

Greetings, Defender of Azeroth!

Thank you for reporting someone cheating or exploiting in the game.

Your recent reports led to actions against one or more players and accounts. We can’t provide any details, but your reports make World of Warcraft more fair and friendly for everyone. We hope you’ll continue to make similar reports in the future.

Stay the course and thank you again for helping us make Azeroth a better place.

1 Like

Yeah I got one of those also.

Not sure if it was the scammer or the bots.

Received one of those after reporting a lot of bots in a area in SL
There were so many boomkin bots that I couldnt report them all individually.
Went to see for myself if they were actually gone.
They were indeed gone and I have checked a few times and have yet to
see them back.

I’ve received many of those messages from Blizzard throughout my time playing Classic. It’s nothing new. Despite it being an automated response, it seems like it normally means that the offender was banned because, like Mursh said above, I have gone back to see if the bot was gone and every single time they were indeed gone.

My whole mailbox is full of those. Doesn’t mean that anything has been done… maybe just a silence or 1 day ban, could be anything…

Gonna start reporting everyone in AV kek you better be running in and dying and better not be defending anything

But the more towers we have the more honor we get. :frowning:

Sorry your damage will be lower if you sit in towers so that means you’ve done nothing.

I’ll never report anyone for anything. So i’ll never get the response.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot of those in my mailbox, I’ve ONLY reported people that are AFK in BG’s.

Making BG’s better 1 report at a time :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.