Thank you for all your hard work

They are griefing and should have gotten a 6 month ban. Blizzard let them off easy. If you wanna play the way you want. Do it in avenues with like minded people. Don’t bring down people in BGs where they didn’t choose to play with you.

This post actually got unflagged. Wow blizzard must really need validation

1 Like

If 10 people want to defend a tower, theyre playing with like minded people. Youre probably one of the guys that runs to noob hill and tells everyone what a crap job theyre doing. I guess as long as youre typing orders, its not afk is it?

Nothing wrong with the post. I am just thanking them for cleaning up AFKers and players just complain. We should be thankful Blizzard even did Classic.

They just announced there was a critical bug in their code that caused the sweeping bans. I think criticism is fair there.

1 Like

Where did they post it? Id like to read it.

Yeah, and the fixed it and unbanned those people. People still banned were AFK.

post on ur main

Why should I. I have nothing to prove. Just giving Blizzard praise when needed. They made my WoW experience much better since the wave of bans and the queues aren’t even that bad and if you can’t handle the queue they are offering a free transfer.

:nerd_face:

Didn’t answer my question, but okay.

Policy on Battlegrounds Participation - Community / WoW Community Council - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Thanks man

Its necessary because their quality is very poor. The raw number of unaddressed bugs in live right now is unacceptable.

Furthermore their handling of server populations, failure to police botting, hacking and exploits in a meaningful way for the last 3years has left a rather sour aftertaste.

As such, I don’t blame the community for being salty…

Toxicity doesn’t help. If you don’t like the game quit. That simple. No need to breed a ground of toxicity.

I like games that work, and there is nothing toxic about criticism. How is blizz supposed to improve if we never give them honest feedback; only telling them “good job” on every single thing they do?

I choose to focus on the positives and not let the negatives weight me down. If I don’t like something I quit. That simple. I encourage other users to do the same.

When blizzard fixes a bug I make sure to say thank you even if it took them 3years to do it,

When they have existing bugs I criticize them for it.

Its not to be mean, its only a matter of the job isnt done, fix it.

That automation that has been in place for a hot minute was some nice work… Also releasing an already released game, I really appreciate the effort that went into the development. Now if we could only login to play without waiting 4 hours.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.