Thank You For Acknowledging It's Still Called the "Big Love Rocket"

Last time I tried to post and get a holiday topic corrected it was ignored. This will probably stay this way for years…

I have a habit of calling “Cole Cassidy” from Overwatch McCree still.

I still call him Cree too lol. Not an accident though I’m not changing what I call something that’s had the name for years.
My internet provider is called Breezeline, before that they were called Atlantic Broadband, before that they were called Metrocast so I still call them Metrocast lol.
If Apple changed their name to Orange I’m not going to start going “Oops I meant Orange” no :-1: :laughing:

1 Like

Yep. And Facebook is still Facebook.

I do that same thing with stadiums. I am not going to start calling it Doritos Crunchwrap Supreme Arena no matter how much Tacohell paid for it. When people correct me I just ask, “Do you know how foolish you sound right now?”

1 Like

I’m still calling them the Redskins :man_shrugging:

Who came up with that name :laughing:

3 Likes

They can’t change us! Nobody gets to choose the words I use.

Taken away? You poor deprived baby massive eye roll emoji

if you check the Community Manager just repost the same thread from last year hahaha that’s why the name did´t change, that’s just lazy…

You didn’t know how much effort you can save by using website templates?

• Big Love Rocket: is mine!

It is almost like they have more important things to do like worry about safe spaces.

1 Like

It’s probably just the same post from last year, and the year before. Love Is In The Air hasn’t been updated since 2019.

They also left “Love Rockets” you can buy on the vendor.