Thank you Blizzard, the XP buff has been extended!

Yeah dude you’re right. You have every right to point something out. :slight_smile:

Be our beacon of morality. :upside_down_face:

But it is extended? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23355424 all the way to the pre-patch.

This thread was made before the announcement.

But I read it AFTER the announcement, so TRY AGAIN please. Ugh, Demon Hunters…

I’m the OP and Blizzard, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I wasn’t trying to whine or be a baby but come on, you guys had to have known this was the best move to make. Its a win win for everybody and i’m glad Blizz finally saw that.

Love you Blizzard, we make these posts because we LOVE you, your games, and your worlds that you bring us into every day.

<3

5 Likes

It’s the forums, class has nothing to do with your inability to see that this thread was posted before the announcement.

1 Like

Oh come off it. They didn’t have to add this, but it was good of them to do so.
Blizzard is not the boogie man. Be glad for what you got. I know I was.

Also.

This is where Blizzard should link this song.

1 Like

I was going to make a post about this too. But not going to flood GD with the same stuff, but I don’t gotta say this is amazing, Shadowlands as it is in alpha is looking very promising if blizzard keeps on listening like this it’s going to be one hell of a good ride. I’ve very pleased to be a wow fan and I can’t wait to see how this alpha/ beta rolls on! Thank you so much blizzard I’m going to have fun leveling some more alts with my bro now!

1 Like

personally I aint leveling anything else till I see the changes with my own eyes. Fool me 704 times, shame on me.
But it should have been this way all along.
if leveling is faster in SL’s just give the 100% and leave it till then.
I was kinda amazed when I saw it wasnt going to be lasting till then.
Kinda felt like a hokey way to pull players back in, then take the cheese away again.

Does this better meet your expectations?

Well this welcome news. I suppose I can level my Zandalari and Lightforged paladins now.

1 Like

Flying while leveling is same as before, 25 is the equivalent of 60 in the new level range which is when slow flight happens for both shadowlands and live respectively, and the epic/master versions would be the equivalent of 70 and 80 respectively in the new level ranges.

Nothing that I’ve seen has said that the old pathfinders are being removed, it would make logical sense for them to be, because otherwise a lot of people will still skip the expansions that have them if they don’t have the pathfinder, but nothing has said they will.

Or, if I were working 60 hours a week plus taking care of 2 young children for a family member who has Covid then I had no time to play? Some of us have priorities.

:grimacing: :+1:

The people who for some reason didn’t want the XP buff extended can get stuffed.

3 Likes

And they gave you a free bonus that strictly speaking works against the interests of their buisness model (monthly subscriptions).

Hence the term “gift”.

1 Like

There’s a lot of entitlement in this thread. Blizzard did not need to give the experience buff. There was no obligation for them to do so. They did not need to give this XP buff, there was no obligation to do so.

Blizzard do something for the community, and you demand more .

Be less entitled.

You pay for the game, that entitles you to the basic services your subscription entails. It does not entitle you to anything above and beyond what Blizzard choose to give you.

I would ignore them.

This is a positive QoL change for the entire WoW community. This shows that feedback matters.

1 Like

Thank you, Blizzard. This is amazing for us alt-holics. I’ve leveled 7 charts to 60 and 3 to 70, for the heritage armor sets!

Blizzard (no Activision) its that you? :heart_eyes: