Thalyssra wont sell items

first arcanist thalyssra won’t sell me the scroll of elun’dris or any items at all she doesn’t have the dialogue options to train withered troops buy reputation items i am revered with nightfallen and have good suramaritan achieve. i have disabled all mods reloaded reloged and waited 3 days for a gm response to have them say its a addon bug. all addons are turned off and have been off.

Same problem here. Did u fix it?

Hey I’ve been having the same issue for a few months now.
Started when I finished the Suramar storyline and got exalted.
Anyone find a fix?

I can’t complete the balance of power questline because of this bug. Tried abandoning and picking up the quest again, but that doesn’t work.

Same, here. Exalted and can’t buy anything from her.

I’m in the same boat. Can’t get past the "Lost Knowledge: portion of this quest line. Its extremely frustrating, but seems to be common place lately.

I’m having the same issue as well. No rep store, no nothing. Hopefully someone out there can tell us how to fix it. :neutral_face:

I was just stuck on this. What worked for me is party sync with a lvl 110 and then talk to Thalyssra. I was able to give her 50 ancient mana (I’m guessing bc the toon didn’t have much suramar unlocked.) and then I could buy things from her.

3 Likes

does anyone know how to fix it?

I’ve been trying to complete the Withered Army Training and can’t because she’s standing at some table and won’t offer the “exchange ancient mana for the scenario” dialog. I’ve put in tickets, war mode on, war mode off, deleted all kinds of folders, no addons, all the addons, did group finder, reloaded, invited someone else to group, various other things as suggested by this site, the numerous fan sites and the GMs and I still cannot get Thalyssra to interact. Has anyone found anything that works?

This is the top result when searching this issue so I’m posting here.

This is still unfixed and is unlikely to be fixed.

As some have said, grouping with someone and enabling party sync will send you to the phase with the withered version of Thalyssra, who does sell the item.

I’ll be submitting a ticket to see if a GM can grant the item.

Edit for an update: The item appears after a daily reset. This is not communicated anywhere, and since GM response times are usually over 24 hours, this means their reply will always be after the reset and they’ll just patronize you.