Thalnos needs help

Hey,

I’ve played on Thalnos since Launch, the population was booming like every server at launch, however we ended up being a server that got hit by many blows indirectly caused by blizzard that killed our servers population.

Initially, the server was home to the large population of BR/SA players, because blizzard had never added servers specifically for these players. This language barrier in itself turned a lot of players off very quickly.

Then came the free transfers to new servers like Netherwind, which drained a large portion of our player base, specifically players looking to get away from the BR/SA players, our queue was never bad enough that this was needed. but I understand those servers may not have stabilized as well without it.

Following all of this, we were at a happy medium, blizzard announced designated BR/SA Servers, along with free transfers, with that, we lost almost 10 full raiding guilds, both sides, essentially removing any serious alliance raiding guilds, and dismantling a lot of horde guilds.

After the dust had settled, even with the boosted population due to COVID-19, the server is completely barren. I made an alliance character on a second account recently during peak hours: there were 40 alliance online. <250 items on the auction house.

Horde still manages to have a handful of raiding guilds clearing content, but the recruiting pool has dried to basically friends/family of people already established here.

I’m asking before I decide to join the rest and transfer, if we could offer exclusive transfer to Thalnos for a period? I understand a merger is a bit preemptive, but if you play in the off hours, the server is abandoned, even horde side, I’ve played this game since vanilla, and it’s a very sad and lonely game to play by yourself.
I hope this server can be revitalized be some means.

TL/DR: Please help the Thalnos population.

M8 thalnos is dead a long time ago, ppl from cangaceiros and other horde guild should get this quickly, u guys playing on a half-dead server when u could b playing on a server with a huge AH. Also blizzard dont give a damn so yeah, transfer.